Richtofen and his gay quotes.

Guest Matuzz

Guest Zombieofthedead

Members of the wehrmacht do not have swastikas on their arms....

And yes he's wearing Wehrmacht uniform.

Only nazi's wear the swastika, and I'm pretty sure he has the SS on his shirt collar. These bother add to it being more of a Nazi uniform...

Guest Sarenax

I dont know if he is gay or not. He is funny as hell. His innuendos are great.

Also I was playing as Richtofen the other day and was pressing the action button behind Nikolai and not once did he whip it out and bend Nikolai over... I'm just saying.

I think Richtofen has crush on Nikolai :?

He is praising him all the time even in not so gay way.

comm__nikolai_and_richtofen_by_ravenspine21-d3b5hkg.jpg

:P

Guest Matuzz

Richtofen: "I did nothing. Where's the light switch? Oh. I think I found a lever. Perhaps this will turn on the light."

Dempsey: "Ooh, AAH!. Let go, that's.... not... a... LEVER! Richtofen!"

Dempsey: "Oh for the love of.., Richtofen, just cause the lights ain't on doesn't mean I can't kick your ass. (Slaps Richtofen, 'Richtofen falls to floor') Now get your finger out of mine!'"

Dempsey: "This force field is good for something after all, keeping me separate from 'Mr. Touchy Feely' over there."

:)

I already made a topic about this but for some reason it got immediately deleted lol :(

It's because you most likely you derogatory terms and phrases.

Guest Nathan169

I think Richtofen has crush on Nikolai :?

He is praising him all the time even in not so gay way.

comm__nikolai_and_richtofen_by_ravenspine21-d3b5hkg.jpg

:P

AHHHHHH!!! This is not right Richtofen is not gay, he is pretending to be gay so he doesnt want anyone to what he knows about it. And

Nikolai is not gay. I rather not to find out Richtofen and Nikolai are really gay. :o

Guest Sarenax

AHHHHHH!!! This is not right Richtofen is not gay, he is pretending to be gay so he doesnt want anyone to what he knows about it. And

Nikolai is not gay. I rather not to find out Richtofen and Nikolai are really gay. :o

Well,in The Night before Christmas it's heavily implied that Richtofen and Nikolai did the deed...

R:Takeo and Dempsey were snug in their beds,

D:What?

R:While visions of murder danced in their heads

T:MURDER! I like murder

R:And Nikolai in his 'kerchief, and I in my cap,

had just settled down for a long winter's nap,

N:I be big spoon, you be little spoon, ya

R:shh, don't tell anyone ok

Guest Zombieofthedead

Well,in The Night before Christmas it's heavily implied that Richtofen and Nikolai did the deed...

You do realise that wasn't made by treyarch right? Therefore its not relative to the story.

Guest Matuzz

You do realise that wasn't made by treyarch right? Therefore its not relative to the story.

Who made those songs?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Who made those songs?

The artist is the Kings of Carnage, they just made it as a promo to black ops (and managed to get the voice actors of everyone but Takeo).

Guest Sarenax

Who made those songs?

The artist is the Kings of Carnage, they just made it as a promo to black ops (and managed to get the voice actors of everyone but Takeo).

Dont they need Treyarch's permission to use the characters?

Guest yellow-card8

Well didn't Richtofen want Nickolia to join the Illuminati, so he's probably being a kiss ass, or he is trying to make them think he is gay so they won't excpect he was the one who did all those bad things ..... or he is just plain out gay :( I don't have anything wrong with gays but I just don't see Richtofen as a gay guy, and then people like Sam over here will post pictures like that :? I was like "WTF!?" but let's just see whats going to happen

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest Sarenax

Well didn't Richtofen want Nickolia to join the Illuminati, so he's probably being a kiss ass, or he is trying to make them think he is gay so they won't excpect he was the one who did all those bad things ..... or he is just plain out gay :( I don't have anything wrong with gays but I just don't see Richtofen as a gay guy, and then people like Sam over here will post pictures like that :? I was like "WTF!?" but let's just see whats going to happen

Regards Yellow-card8

It was just meant as a joke ;)

Guest Nathan169

I think Richtofen really likes Nikolai's impression and he wants him to be his friend on his side. *NOT homo way, In his plan to make easier to get rid of the others way*

Guest Zombieofthedead

Yep. Let's just say the album is no longer on iTunes.

Guest Matuzz

Regards Yellow-card8

´

I really think he is really gay, maybe his personality changed by Element 115 or something....

Guest Shooter

Who woulda guessed! The machine/ weapon he's building actually turns people into Elton John Zombies! Which he can then take advantage of. The Focusing Stone controls the person's sexuality, while the Golden Rod goes....well, you know where the Golden Rod goes! :lol:

A little gay, completely gay, whatever. He's still a total badass.

Guest Sarenax

Who woulda guessed! The machine/ weapon he's building actually turns people into Elton John Zombies! Which he can then take advantage of. The Focusing Stone controls the person's sexuality, while the Golden Rod goes....well, you know where the Golden Rod goes! :lol:

A little gay, completely gay, whatever. He's still a total badass.

Word.

Guest TheOnlyShapeshifter

Yep. Let's just say the album is no longer on iTunes.

Which I think is REALLY fucking stupid. They're good songs too.