MonopolyMac...

Prepare to eat your words :twisted:

From the bottem

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/bottomzw.jpg/

bottomzw.jpg

From the Top:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/topqo.jpg/

topqo.jpg

As I said in the other thread (Which MonopolyMac chose to ignore)...

The goggles block the Thief's eyes glow.

Nice one Monopoly mac.

Nice one.

(plus, if anybody could embed this... dat'd be great)

Mod* Some minor edits, I can not embed pictures from Image shack, it's to do with the code. Get a photobucket account, works every time, I uploaded those pictures to my photobucket & embed them for you. Alpha.

Ok thief is a zombie but how is that going to proof he is Clarke?

The 'certainty' of the date of FIVE you speak of,

is not refined to within 5 years.

This is a game.

Treyarch aren't going to go to anal lengths to make sure everything seems completely realistic,

for people who won't be satisfied because of the tiniest misdetail.

I am getting a Screen Shot now.

@ Tactical Insertion:

Can I ask you to stop posting so often?

You've shown that you love arguing with me, and jump at the first opportunity to affirm an

opinion counter to my own.

You've said nothing new in your last (nearly 8 -- include other thread) posts.

Give it a rest please.

Incase you use logic, you'd know that it is within a 5 year period. The nap obviously won't be after 1963 since he's dead then. I haven't needed TI say anything new because there are points that you are willingvti ignore, while criticizing other of ignoring what your saying. If you want respect, give some and maybe people will appreciate you. We have posted, numerous times, counters to your argument, that you are blatantly ignoring.

- they don't look the same

- he died after FIVE and to our knowledge the Americans can't time travel

- he has nothing to do with the pentagon

These are just a few examples, and no I won't quit posting because you haven't got rock solid proof it's Clarke.

Guest cjdog23

i HATE pictures of televisions.... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: i really wish i had a gfx card so i could get screen caps of the theif... >.<

when i do ill send updated pics to alpha lol

which will probably be monday or tuesday, unfortunatly...

Guest dustyspud

The 'certainty' of the date of FIVE you speak of,

is not refined to within 5 years.

This is a game.

Treyarch aren't going to go to anal lengths to make sure everything seems completely realistic,

for people who won't be satisfied because of the tiniest misdetail.

I am getting a Screen Shot now.

@ Tactical Insertion:

Can I ask you to stop posting so often?

You've shown that you love arguing with me, and jump at the first opportunity to affirm an

opinion counter to my own.

You've said nothing new in your last (nearly 8 -- include other thread) posts.

Give it a rest please.

These "tiniest misdetails" and "anal lengths" are proving you wrong.

The Cuban Missile Crisis occured between October 14-November 20, 1962. JFK was assassinated on November 22, 1963. Five occurs AFTER the missile crisis but BEFORE JFK's assassination, obviously. We can now actually refine the date of Five to within one, yes ONE, year. These are historically recorded dates, not unfounded counter-arguments, as much as you'd like to think they are. Is a little historical accuracy too anal for you?

Now, please address the other points I brought up in my previous post. I won't stop asking until you do.

Guest Anti Earth

These are historically recorded dates, not unfounded counter-arguments, as much as you'd like to think they are. Is a little historical accuracy too anal for you?

So you think there REALLY WAS A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK in the pentagon?

Is that historically accurate for you?

:facepalm:

Guest Anti Earth

so.. basicly........ this. the theif has NORMAL eyes. they dont glow. (unless treyarch screwed PC on purpose ;))

theif10.jpg

That's pretty weird.

I am on the PS3 version.

I don't think them not glowing on PC is too weird because

the Thief looks quite different on the PC!

:|

(Maybe it has something to do with the RayGun too)

Guest Zombieofthedead

That's pretty weird.

I am on the PS3 version.

I don't think them not glowing on PC is too weird because

the Thief looks quite different on the PC!

:|

(Maybe it has something to do with the RayGun too)

Nope. When I killed him on the PS3 one time he had normal eyes as well, but he had glowing eyes another time. I think it may be a glitch.

Guest AlphaSnake

Mod* Again, watch the insults everyone. Insults will be cut from post seeking approval, don't make more work for me than is necessary, ok. :|

Ok, the eyes may be a glitch, but what about the banner the thief wears saying "Living Dead" in Illuminati code?

Would that not indicate he is dead, thus he is a zombie?

The thief was the goal of Maxis & the Kino experiments. A controlled zombie slave that would take direction.

Pentagonthiefcodelivinggdead.jpg

Pentagonthiefgroup935.jpg

PentagonthiefIlluminati.jpg

Lets talk about why he sports a 935 logo, the living dead banner & the illuminati's seal...

Regards Alpha.

Guest Monopoly Mac

3 things that don't have anything to do with Clarke but has everything to do with the thief. Yes lets talk about it sure.

Guest AlphaSnake

Oh, but they do.

Clarke is linked to Nova6, Steiner & the Ascension group, which is probably under the umbrella of the Illuminati, they like to play both sides against each other.

The thunder gun is a Maxis design, yes? Stolen & built by the Russians with the help of Daniel Clarke.

Remember the thunder gun can be found in the campaign in Daniel's weapons lock up.

There is your 935 connection, Daniel may not have been a member, but he definitely saw 935 documentation.

The living dead banner is proof he is a zombie regardless of eye colour, please acknowledge this.

Regards Alpha.

Guest cjdog23

try this one on for size.

Numbers takes place on February 9th, 1968.

The Cuban Missile Crisis was in the fall of 1962.

JFK was assassinated on November 22nd, 1963.

Clarke was alive when FIVE takes place. Zombies can't time travel (MDT in Der Reise, the FIVE teleporters haven't been proven to be able to traverse time). Clarke was killed in front of the player at the end of Numbers, even if he *was* brought back as a zombie, he couldn't have gone back in time, he would have been a zombie in 1968.

Just my 2 cents.

Guest Anti Earth

It obviously isn't the Ray Gun, you just don't like your theories crumbling.

Firstly, It COULD be the raygun.

Killing the GAS ZOMBIES with a raygun causes them not to explode.

So don't be so arrogant, you're only flaming now.

Secondly;

This doesn't "crumble" my theories.

You're getting very immature over this.

Argue with REASON and EVIDENCE, not hollow claims.

Try it.

Guest football5699

Yes but as proven with Fluffy, you can go into Aether in Der Riese and come out in SNN. If that was vague think of it like this. If he was "programmed" if you will, to go out of Aether at will than he can virtually go anywhere.

Guest dustyspud

These are historically recorded dates, not unfounded counter-arguments, as much as you'd like to think they are. Is a little historical accuracy too anal for you?

So you think there REALLY WAS A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK in the pentagon?

Is that historically accurate for you?

Haha, I said a little historical accuracy, not complete historical accuracy, and the statement was in reference to the dates I posted.

To answer your question, no I don't think there really was a zombie outbreak in the pentagon. Sorry for any confusion.

Now, could you address the other points in my original post. I can't help but feel that you're ignoring them. I think you could be doing a little better for yourself in this discussion. Unfortunately, the burden of proof falls on you and your claim, and so far, you haven't convinced me or several others, by the looks of it.

Alpha, on the other hand, is doing better for you than you are.

Oh, but they do.

Clarke is linked to Nova6, Steiner & the Ascension group, which is probably under the umbrella of the Illuminati, they like to play both sides against each other.

The thunder gun is a Maxis design, yes? Stolen & built by the Russians with the help of Daniel Clarke.

Remember the thunder gun can be found in the campaign in Daniel's weapons lock up.

There is your 935 connection, Daniel may not have been a member, but he definitely saw 935 documentation.

The living dead banner is proof he is a zombie regardless of eye colour, please acknowledge this.

Regards Alpha.

I understand you may be playing neutral, but I'm not sure. That being said, I see the connection between Clarke and 935, but I fail to see how it proves anything. I also now see the connection between the Thief and 935 (never knew about the 935 logo on his bag), but I don't see the connection between Clarke and the Thief, or rather that he is the Thief.

How can we be sure it was Clarke who helped the Russians get the Thundergun design?

Next, I like your idea that the Thief is the product of the Kino experiments, but that again begs the question at large: How could Clarke be the Thief? The experiments at Kino happened many years before Clarke's death. I suppose they could have travelled into the future to Kowloon, retrieved his dead body, gone back to the time of the experiments, successfully programmed his re-animated corpse, then sent him to the time of Five to wreak havoc on JFK and co.

However, I'm inclined to believe the Kino experiments failed. I base this belief on the following: 1. the radios describing the failure and termination of their most promising subject, subject 2-6, and 2. The fact that there was an outbreak shows they failed to control the zombies.

Let's say for a second the experiments didn't fail. If this were the case, how did Maxis/935 know about Clarke? How did they know his location (Kowloon) at the time of his death, and how did they know that he was indeed dead in THIS time at THAT location?

As for the Living Dead banner and the Thief being a zombie, how come he looks nothing else like any other 115-re-animated corpse? How did his hair grow out and hairline recede, as Anti-Earth previously stated? That would indicate aging. Zombies are just dead bodies with a low-funtioning brain. There would be no aging, just rotting. Perhaps I am looking too deep into his status as either alive or undead, but the topic of this thread is not whether or not the Thief is a zombie, but whether or not the Thief is Clarke.

Anyway, I'm again burned out on typing on my phone, so I'll conclude this post.

All-in-all, I AM open to the idea that Clarke is the Thief although you might not think that based on the seemingly bitter nature of this debate. In fact, I used to believe he was the Thief, but evidence to the contrary swayed my belief. Still, I'm open to being wrong, and might actually welcome it simply because it would solve a long-standing mystery, but I haven't seen any material that would prove I'm wrong. Alpha, you provided some good stuff though, and I look forward to your response to this post.

Guest nayrc

ahh... i see this is back up for DISCUSSION is it?

i see most of my previous points have been covered by others but lets look at one point i am unaware of anyone looking into, that could go either way.

the eyes.

not if there glowing or not but what coulor they are, at first i thought they were different but now they kinda look similar so this could go for or against but i think it should be looked into.

and one very old point i made and discussed with anti i would like to bring back up for people who weren't there at the start

although you don't need a brain to be reanimated i think you would need one to be controlled. they were trying to break into zombies subconscious witch i thought you needed a brain to have, so i would be imposable to control a brainless zombie

Guest Anti Earth

I think it may be a glitch.

Okay,

I am doing Uni - Accelerated Computer Science

(2 years early).

I can tell you that this is NOT a glitch.

Two glowing spheres can not just appear perfectly alligned with an NPCs eyes.

That is a ridiculous notion.

A glow around the eyes HAS to be manually put there

(or through algorithm, you get the jist).

HOWEVER

Them failing to appear at times can be a glitch.

OR

They could have initially intended to be there, but later removed

(and now glitched back. Which would mean they chose a really stupid method to remove them).

Even then, they were still meant to be there at one stage.

Summary:

It's not a glitch.

LOL

Guest cjdog23

Yes but as proven with Fluffy, you can go into Aether in Der Riese and come out in SNN. If that was vague think of it like this. If he was "programmed" if you will, to go out of Aether at will than he can virtually go anywhere.

Yes, but how would he get *into* aether in the first place? samantha and maxis were teleported there my richtoffen, clark was cilled by a headshot, killing him instantly. Where would the russians that recovered his body get access to a teleporter..?

Guest Chronalis

The eyes ARE(?) supposed to glow.

self thread maps\_zombiemode_spawner::delayed_zombie_eye_glow();

However, I don't understand it.

delayed_zombie_eye_glow()

{

self endon("zombie_delete");

wait .5;

self zombie_eye_glow();

}

Guest Anti Earth

Where would the russians that recovered his body get access to a teleporter..?

Well 1 Russian (and 3 other party members) have had plenty of access to teleporters.

Of differing kinds to.

Guest Zombieofthedead

HOWEVER

Them failing to appear at times can be a glitch.

This is what I meant in my post. Btw, first you say it couldn't be a glitch, then you say it could be, then again you say it couldn't. Make up your freaking mind! :lol: