Research Regarding the Hanging Man on SNN *Interesting Stuff

Guest Tac

Guest nayrc

Just a little side note on shi no numa Here:

I personaly think, one way or another richtofen spent alot of time in shi no numa at one point as he write his book on the dg-2 and dg-3 in the doctors quarters.

I says this because there is many books lying around and it looks like they are being worked on.

Just a little side note on shi no numa Here:

I personaly think, one way or another richtofen spent alot of time in shi no numa at one point as he write his book on the dg-2 and dg-3 in the doctors quarters.

I says this because there is many books lying around and it looks like they are being worked on.

Nice connection! I originally thought he spent ton-o-time there too! Have some [brains] !!

Guest Monopoly Mac

Wait... Remember that Der Riese radio with the man hanging and saying goodbye old friend. What exactly was that P.A system that was activating?

Guest Matuzz

Wait... Remember that Der Riese radio with the man hanging and saying goodbye old friend. What exactly was that P.A system that was activating?

Well just some security thing maybe the electric fences.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Its just if that P.A system lets just say it was because somebody teleported. I know it doesn't sound like one, thats why I'm really doubting my theory here. I think the one saying Goodbye old friend could be Richtofen or the other guy. And the cocking of the pistol was him giving Richtofen a pistol before he teleported... To Shi No Numa. It would make the link between SNN and Der Riese travel wise and maybe solve how they teleported OUT of Shi No Numa. And since the Doc already had a pistol when he was at the Swamp it explains how... Then we would have the mystery of who was this old friend of his...

But it doesn't sound like an actual teleporter I really doubt this...but it would be nice if it was true.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Its just if that P.A system lets just say it was because somebody teleported. I know it doesn't sound like one, thats why I'm really doubting my theory here. I think the one saying Goodbye old friend could be Richtofen or the other guy. And the cocking of the pistol was him giving Richtofen a pistol before he teleported... To Shi No Numa. It would make the link between SNN and Der Riese travel wise and maybe solve how they teleported OUT of Shi No Numa. And since the Doc already had a pistol when he was at the Swamp it explains how... Then we would have the mystery of who was this old friend of his...

But it doesn't sound like an actual teleporter I really doubt this...but it would be nice if it was true.

It isn't Richtofen, there are 2 bodies in that general area just so you know. Teleporting out of SNN would probably have to do with the meteor, and the Doc probably got the pistal from the crew when they came there.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Hmm yeah... Just an idea though... So where are the two bodies you were talking about?

Teleporter C, One hanging outside the map, one in a vent.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Are you talking about that pair of legs found in the vent? Cause that just looks extremely lazy to me by Treyarch and I don't think its relevant to the radio.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Are you talking about that pair of legs found in the vent? Cause that just looks extremely lazy to me by Treyarch and I don't think its relevant to the radio.

Yes I am. I actually do think it's relevent, after all it is RIGHT by the radio. It only having the legs was kind of lazy, but apparently the hanging man in this map was only legs as well, so there.

Guest Monopoly Mac

OMG THERE BOTH LEGS. WE HAVE FOUND ZE LINK! Lol I'm kidding I understand why you think its relevant. So how do you think that pair of legs got in the vent.

Guest Zombieofthedead

OMG THERE BOTH LEGS. WE HAVE FOUND ZE LINK! Lol I'm kidding I understand why you think its relevant. So how do you think that pair of legs got in the vent.

Not quite sure. Since it's only legs I guess somehow he was cut in half. Top half was probably eaten by zombies.

Not quite sure. Since it's only legs I guess somehow he was cut in half. Top half was probably eaten by zombies.

I understand how it could be relevant,but I also understand how it wouldn't. Since we have heard nothing from radios, chlakboards, papers, etc. It seems that his guy doesn't exactly matter due to lack of attention. Maybe it's just a dead person? Although, if we are even discussing it, there is a chance that Treyarch did make it important. But I'm undecided about it's relevance at this point.