The Satanic Illuminati Involvement In Zombies... Hot Topic

AlphaSnake

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yes yes sorry for my childish insults yes. I will now stop and be like every other newbie and bend down and kiss his ass.

Okay that will be my last insult but thats the truth. Every other newbie or new person who joined has automatically seen Alphas threads and shower him and his theories with compliments. I mean don't get me wrong some of his theories are beastly but some people don't agree with. And people with the few brain cells to actually challenge this guys theories were just shot down by Alphas bragging about how he has seen and heard more shit than you will ever know in your lifetime.

Insults done.

I'm just saying. I'm not pushing my beliefs on anyone I'm just not believing it. I have done no more pushing than Alpha has with his brags.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WhosOnFirst

Alpha please bear in mind that this post is not to troll you in any way.

Just because I point out a Satanic symbol doesn't mean I must be a christian...

I would say myself, I am a man of faith; though I follow no religion nor dogma. I would like to point out that the pentagram has been used in many ways throughout time. The notion of the Devil as a personification is relatively new in terms of humanitys timeline. I am going to quote from a source below and leave the link to that source for you to read if you have time. A great source all about the Golden ratio. Basically the Pentagram has a relationship with the Golden Ratio, it not so sinister when you look to the roots of religion.

http://maths.dur.ac.uk/Ug/projects/libr ... 22054r.pdf

"The pentagram is one of the most recognisable symbols that has recurred

throughout human history. The earliest were found scratched into the walls of

stone age caves, and since the symbol has been used for many things. Here are

some examples;[22]

• As direction markers in ancient Sumerian texts

• As a microcosm of the human body by the ancient Greeks

• As a sacred symbol of Hgyeia, the goddess of healing, by Pythagoreans

• As a representation of the five visible planets

The pentagram was most commonly found in astronomical and religious

scriptures (particularly Hebrew).

It come as no surprise then, that today the pentagram carries with it connotations

of mysticism. Today the meaning of the pentagram is somewhat more

sinister, however, with it being primarily associated with Satanism.[22]

Given such a ‘sinister’ symbol, surely this would be an inappropriate place to

look for the divine proportion?"

Right, I didn't want to play this card, but you have forced my hand.

I'm 30 years old in few weeks. I have been around the world & visited anicent sites.

I read like a beast, I have more books than you could imagine.

Cj, I know your 14 yes? Your still young and to be honest your brain is still developing, I however am an adult, my brain has reached it full capacity for logical reasoning...

FACT: The mind of an adult is harder to remap, not so fresh to new ideas. Young adults these days are far more congnitive than our generation, they have a differant lifestyle that is changing the way their brains are mapped.

I mean no offence by this...

Others wonder how I can see things that they can't, I have a trained mind for these things where as you youngest do not.

I have to say Alpha, I dont think you have the level of insight that you believe you do. We are all aware of what you have posted and see the possabilitys, however I dont believe you have taken into consideration the full scope of how information can be transmitted and are sticking on one or two things that are not relevant. A pentagram on a single texture offers no information, other than that the viewer wishes to see. The pentagram on the loading screen is not a pentagram at all, it has no symetry.

It not about intelligence & who's the smarter, it's about worldly experience...

That my friend is not true, intelligance goes a long way towards gaining exerience. An less intelligant person is not capable of learning past a certain point.

I had family that served in WWII, I've seen more WWII films than you can imagine.

Also, remember Treyarchs people are my age, they have seen the cult films that I grew up on.

When they use one of these in the game I see it before you because I have experienced it before.

Again I dont think you are aware of how Treyarch or even the Illuminati or Masons transmit information.

MonopolyMac how old are you? It's a fair question, if you are a lot younger than me then that could explain why you are being so impetuous towards me...

Believe it or not, being older is an advantage when it comes to this sort of thing.

According the Macs logic, if you can't see it, it doesn't exist... What about air? Germs? Can you see those? NO!

But they are still there none the less.

I won't explain this again, the only reason I did explain it again was for the benefit of Cj. ;)

Ask yourself this: Can you do magic eye pictures? I can, very quickly... It's not that I'm special, it's because I have practiced over the years & perfected the ability to control the focus of my eyes... If you have just picked one up for the first time, I would have you at a disadvantage from pure experience alone.

This is not about magic eye pictures, well maybe; but not in the manner you are suggesting with the pentagram.

Regards Alpha.

What I really want to say is this. I dont care how old CJ is, his words speak volumes about who he is. Not to many people on this site that I respect, however people like CJ and the likes of Wolfy are deserving of respect regardless of their age. In case you are wondering, I am 34.

Guest AlphaSnake

:roll: Stop before your even start again...

Carbon gave this a thumbs up, thats good enough for me...

Do not blame me for your lack of perception.

I will not be explaining myself again, period...

Regards Snake...

Guest sans lumiere

[youtube:1naprqal]EQJRq0A2Q8Y[/youtube:1naprqal]

you naysayers are off your collective nuts...

treyarch's developers have a long established history of embedding satanic illuminati imagery and themes in their work.

since a handful of you seem to be the illiterate offspring of bush's failed 'no child left behind' initiative, i submit visual evidence for your approval.

Guest cjdog23

:roll: Stop before your even start again...

Carbon gave this a thumbs up, thats good enough for me...

Do not blame me for your lack of perception.

I will not be explaining myself again, period...

Regards Snake...

Alpha I know you have been ravaged by trolls on this thread but I would honestly be lying if I said I hadn't lost at least a little respect for you in this posting. Carbon is the leader of this site, but his approval doesn't mean that a theory is completely perfect, there is *always* room for improvement, correction, rethinking by definition of a theory. Unfortunatly the amount of users on here willing to contribute to a thread constructively are dwindling and it's made a lot of people very, well, tunnel-visioned when it comes to seeing an alternative view point.

You have every right to refuse explanation to trolls, but when the inquering debator is being stonewalled because of the so-called 'opponant's' refusal to continue in the suggestion of change is, well, a 'forfeit' in a 'standardized' debate, as far as I know, and this surely draws parallels to this thread's current situation.

I don't mean to sound like an arrogent bastard like I know I wil with this (it is not my impliction at all, just the way it's read in text), but, as it were, 'the choice is yours, Mr. snake'. (<-- hehe james bond allusion, even tho it has nothing to do with my point), you can keep stonewalling legitimate points putting them off as trolls, or we can have a constructive discussion, putting personal beliefs aside, and help this entire thread grow and discover the truth of just how deep this god-damned illuminati references go in this subplot. What does everybody say, hoorah?

MERGED:

[youtube:1dho0a1a]EQJRq0A2Q8Y[/youtube:1dho0a1a]

treyarch's developers have a long established history of embedding satanic illuminati imagery and themes in their work.

since a handful of you seem to be the illiterate offspring of bush's failed 'no child left behind' initiative, i submit visual evidence for your approval.

unfortunatly treyarch does not make things this simple. its never a 'yes or no' type of thing. there is a deeper meaning to nearly *everything* in the zombie subplot. and really? "... illiterate offspring of bush's failed 'no child left behind' initiative..."? I could go off on a f*cking tanget about how terrible of a president and person in general George W. Bush is and was, but it would need its own 5 page thread for me to express my feelings.

Guest AlphaSnake

:evil:

What do you want me to say then...?

Instead of telling me what it isn't, what the hell do you think it is then...?

I swear my patients is running very thin with people on CoDz at the moment...

Regards Alpha.

Guest cjdog23

:evil:

What do you want me to say then...?

Instead of telling me what it isn't, what the hell do you think it is then...?

I swear my patients is running very thin with people on CoDz at the moment...

Regards Alpha.

Exactly what it is. It's a universally designed weapon texture, because of which it inevitably contains geometric shapes. Nothing more, nothing less. Designed purely aesthetically, does this mean there is any less involvement of the illuminati and such? No, not even close. Does this make your contributions to the site any less? No, you are one of the most inciteful people we have, but your taking this thread too personally at this point.

Guest AlphaSnake

So what then, all those images & symbols just popped into my head out of thin air...?

Really Cj, not you matey...

I actually feel sick at the level of denile I'm encountering, anyone would think I'm posting HL crap...

Seriously I'm starting to not feel welcome here at CoDz, maybe I should join PTG? Jk...

When this starts happening my energy for CoDz goes out the window...

I had planned to post some new threads with all the things I've found in the MP levels, but now I can't be arsed anymore.

Sigh, I've even started to put money into CoDz, thats how much I love it...

But again these incidents make me wonder why I bother...

Regards from a depressed Snake. :|

P.s. Maybe I'm getting to old for CoDz these days... :(

Guest cjdog23

So what then, all those images & symbols just popped into my head out of thin air...?

Really Cj, not you matey...

I actually feel sick at the level of denile I'm encountering, anyone would think I'm posting HL crap...

Seriously I'm starting to not feel welcome here at CoDz, maybe I should join PTG? Jk...

When this starts happening my energy for CoDz goes out the window...

I had planned to post some new threads with all the things I've found in the MP levels, but now I can't be arsed anymore.

Sigh, I've even started to put money into CoDz, thats how much I love it...

But again these incidents make me wonder why I bother...

Regards from a depressed Snake. :|

P.s. Maybe I'm getting to old for CoDz these days... :(

well i want to believe you dude and i did before i found the original texture, but the thing is you can make literally thousands, maybe tens of thousands of unique combinations of shapes with 12 points on a geometric figure. The number exponentially grows, which is why 8 bits is enough to make any character that has ever been imagined while 4 bits isnt enough to hold half of it. Finding a pentagram in 5 points is expected, being the first shape anybody thinks of, but 12 points? the first thing i would think of is a 12-sided polygon, as well as I would think most other people.

What im trying to say is, 12 points does not a solid theory make. Its literally 1 in who knows how many tens of thousands of posible combinations that can be made with connected line segmants. This isnt conspiracy theories, or opinion based points. This is math, and math is one of the few things where there is no room for opinions, just cold, hard facts. I really dont feell like calculating the combinations of a 12 bit system, but please, if 8 bits is enough for every character ever imagined, (a pentagram being equaled to just one of those combinations), 12 bits is exponentially larger.

Guest BrownBear67

South Park actually had a good point in one of their episodes about this. They told people to stop reading into things that aren't there. If you are always looking for something, you will find ways to make it work. Unless you look at something with out trying to find some alternative meaning behind everything. The box seems to show an up close face, not a pyramid. I could draw a million different things on that map that don't end with a pentagram. Also that is a cool picture of a drawing and all, but it's not the same design on the pack a punch weapons. You could also draw a square, a rectangle, a diamond, and maybe a face. Not trying to be insulting, but really??

Regards,

this is dumb

Guest cjdog23

Well if south park says so... Really OMG...

Right fuck it. I'm off...

See you lot in a month...

Regards Alpha.

I don't mean to sound like an arrogent bastard like I know I wil with this (it is not my impliction at all, just the way it's read in text), but, as it were, 'the choice is yours, Mr. snake'. (<-- hehe james bond allusion, even tho it has nothing to do with my point), you can keep stonewalling legitimate points putting them off as trolls, or we can have a constructive discussion, putting personal beliefs aside, and help this entire thread grow and discover the truth of just how deep this god-damned illuminati references go in this subplot. What does everybody say, hoorah

im going to go ahead and guess its choice #1 then?

Guest Anti Earth

I think it's the PaP skin that's throwing this theory off, personally.

The satanic theme in the game is undeniable!

(Especially with it's association with the secret societies that are referenced in the game).

However, I don't see any symbolism in that PaP skin except for the head in the middle.

Guest Pandaman5797

I honestly don't understand this...I see EVERYTHING that Alpha's pointing out, and I'm only 14...I could see the devil in Cj's picture without anything even needing to be drawn on it...I also see all the dark spots that Alpha references before he identifies them in his pictures *trying* to show us what he's seeing. I too have perfected that Magic Picture's eye ability (I started looking at them when I was 9) and while I do see Cj's point in saying everything in nature is based off of basic geometrical shapes, what Alpha sees there is legit. you can't say that I'm searching for images that aren't there either, because as I said before, I'm only 14...

The Panda's out...

Guest MONSTRO

for some reason people seem to determend to be hard headed and ignore the all the evidence, first let me say that this a game, i dont think that treyarch is run by devil worshipers or anything like that, ok that being said.....this is a game about zombies ok zombies that means dead people rising and trying to eat you and thier is also a little girl who seems to be traped in pergatory (aether) and is very evil. Now if we have accepted this as facts about our beloved zombie game so why is it so far fetched that the devil or something to that nature is happening in the game aswell, that maybe the nazis also dabbled in the occult, thiers plenty of facts that support they actualy did do that, look it up if you dont believe me. Alpha has obviously put hours of research into this. For me personaly i love this thread and some people just troll for the sake of trolling.

If the sheeple are to blind to see whats realy going on in this world, than that means we have done our job correctly hahahaha

Guest BrownBear67

:facepalm: All theories are conflicting. This is starting to look like religion.... There are many versions to explain life that come with their own explanations on everything, but in the end it's just another useless topic that will never be solved no matter how conclusive your evidence may seem. (AKA pointless topic)

Guest Anti Earth

This is starting to look like religion....

that will never be solved no matter how conclusive your evidence may seem

Unless you were to die.

And come back alive.

Then you would know if it were correct

*religion wise*

So if we transpose such proceedings to fit this theory...

you must....

Work for Treyarch!

And then quit!

:D

Solution to any problem!

Guest The Guest

I live for these kinds of topics. It is unquestionable to see the satanic and demonic references in this game. Snake, I believe you and I would very much like to assist you in your endeavours. May I ask which console you use?

I myself believe it is quite easy to see a pentagon shape surrounding the central square of the texture image, therefore making it easy to see the pentagram. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I have recreated the chalk boards of Der Riese on paper and am perusing them to find anything I can.

Until the Truth is known,

Guest.

Guest SkylinexBleedsxRed

Nope I'm not going to hold your hand & walk you through it.

If you can't see it that's not my problem...

If you don't agree with it, then don't post here, I will not have another episode like the last.

You will not change my mind on this.

Really I know more about this than you can imagine, do not test me...

This is why I love this topic and hate it at the same time, mention the Devil & your a bible bashing looney that can see horns in the curtains if I need to... Please give me a break.

Believe it or not this topic was passed by the dwellers before I posted and they agreed, so why should I care if a newbie has a problem with this thread...

You need to go do your home work on what the Nazis were involved in & the symbolism that comes with it...

Seriously I have years in the conspiracy field so I know what I'm talking about.

Regards Alpha.

I'm a Bible bashing looney? Okay, So now you know me? You don't know anything. Post a thread like this, Expect to get a lot of comments concerning people's opinions. If you can't handle the heat, Get out of the **** please report this topic, post ****. I am not saying that you are a liar. Are we on the defensive much? :? I am simply stating that people''s eyes can play tricks on them. I am sure that the nazi's had some sort of involvement with that underground group. Look at what they have done. They were a part of the military, Which also is a part of government. Therefore; Since you did not seem to grasp any other opinion rather than your own and those who simply state, Yes I agree, I will go into what I had mentioned before:

"I don't think that Treyarch are demonic, But I do believe that they have incorporated the idea of mind control into their campaign on Black Ops for a sense of awareness as to what is happening in our government, And probably what is happening in other countries' government's as well. "

The government running America is evil, Pure and simple. The things that you have pointed out about the pentagon and the pyramid on the dollar, Etc... Are all references straight from the United States government. If you believe that this society exists, Then where is it coming from? Answer: America. I wouldn't doubt that we had something to do with Germany underground back in the 40's either. It's possible that we retained a lot of their secrets and them ours. The illuminati is everywhere. They are involved in everyone's government, I'm sure; But I think that America has the biggest influence.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think that Treyarch is evil, And are trying to brainwash us, The players? Because that is what it sounds like. I don't happen to think that way, But instead they are giving us the message to not trust the government, And to give us the enlightenment of what is going on underground.

Don't be such a crybaby when people don't simply agree with you without a valid reasoning. Opinions are like a**holes, Everybody has one. You are a conspiracy theorist, Please do not act like you have all of the facts because those that theorize their thoughts don't. You are not any better than anyone else in the world trying to make sense of it all. How do you know that I'm not ( Or the rest of the board isn't) a conspiracy theorist? You are only wrapped up in yourself. Leaving a message board over this is absurd. No one is asking you to change your mind. What you do need to change, Is your attitude.

For anyone who is taking the approach thart Treyarch are or aren't devil worshippers, that is the wrong approach. Treyarch are JUST creating an epic story for US, the hardcore fans. This has nothing to do with their religion. When you mention Illuminati and secret societies, satan, as Anti Earth said is undeniable in the stroy Maybe in the PaP skin or not, but it willl come up in zombies. My second point here is that AlphaSnake, there is no reson for you to leave. You do too much for this site that I have never seen anyone else do. Everyone with the exception of the people who don't know what you are they are talking about, respect you. CJ Dog is not trying to flame you, but just give you his opinion. He could have cursed and flamed you to death, but in my opinion, he did it in the best way possible. BTW, I would love to see that thread on your finds for the multiplayer maps because with firing range and discovery, this could be very interesting.

Guest ianoodin

I just have to say this is NOT FACT so you cannot claim it to be until it is proven, don't say you proved it cause that would just be ludacris.Now on the topic of faust that is actually a metaphor for Dr.maxis but I don't think he traded his soul, the devil is leaving us powerup's and talking to us and as for the PaP that could be true he may have made a deal to get the PaP but wouldn't the more logical point be it's a machine that infuses weapon's with element 115?

Guest PeterTarrant

Dunno if this is what you've all been seeing in the face but I thought I would draw on what I could see, there are pretty definable horns, ears, nose etc.

devilzombpap.jpg

I think it is pretty obvious and can't be just a coincedence.

Guest WhosOnFirst

[youtube:ps0hnlq5]EQJRq0A2Q8Y[/youtube:ps0hnlq5]

Thanks for posting that vid, it leads me to ask a simple question.

If Treyarch put all that imagery into Wolfenstein without hiding it in the texture files, why does anyone think they felt the need to hide the pentagram away on a single texture that could only be seen by unpacking the files; converting them and then drawing lines on it, either with your minds eye or a crayon?

I agree that there are plenty of allusions to many things in game such as the Illuminati, I mean we used a Bavarian Illuminati Cipher for deciphering. All of these things are out in the open and not hidden in any way, why the need to hide the pentagram where no one will see it ever?

Seems kinda contradictory to how these groups are supposed to operate, I thought they liked to put things where everyone can see them?

Guest SkylinexBleedsxRed

[youtube:3fttkvi0]EQJRq0A2Q8Y[/youtube:3fttkvi0]

Thanks for posting that vid, it leads me to ask a simple question.

If Treyarch put all that imagery into Wolfenstein without hiding it in the texture files, why does anyone think they felt the need to hide the pentagram away on a single texture that could only be seen by unpacking the files; converting them and then drawing lines on it, either with your minds eye or a crayon?

I agree that there are plenty of allusions to many things in game such as the Illuminati, I mean we used a Bavarian Illuminati Cipher for deciphering. All of these things are out in the open and not hidden in any way, why the need to hide the pentagram where no one will see it ever?

Seems kinda contradictory to how these groups are supposed to operate, I thought they liked to put things where everyone can see them?

Yes, That's what I'd like to know. We have the dollar bill, And the all seeing eye is not hidden at all; So what is the point in all of this discussion? To point out what everyone sees everyday whenever they use a dollar? No crap sherlock holmes. I think the question that needs to be asked, Is why does Treyarch put all of this into their video games. As many comments as I've read throughout this thread, No one still has that answer. :|