The Satanic Illuminati Involvement In Zombies... Hot Topic

AlphaSnake

Guest Scorpion

This is amazing!!! Wonderful job and research there Alpha!

Perhaps the devil could be involved with the Nazi Zombie storyline or not? But we do positively know about the Illuminati and the Freemasons. So here we have the reason of "Five" being a map with the president and soon-to-be president in the Pentagon. Anybody remember when JFK says that he is the only thing that stands inbetween the zombies and the White House? And why does he not fear the zombies when the outbreak happens during the opening cutscene of Five? Then there are the portraits of Richtofen and someone else in the PaP room . . .

Also another fact to mention is why do the telephones connect to those in Ascension? Is it just for the Easter Egg coincidence or is there a connection between the scientists working beneath the Pentagon and the Ascension site?

Is JFK the Richtofen of the Governmental Group or is he a victim of the zombie invasion? Perhaps this is why Treyarch has decided on using Black Ops as the title, to convey the message of secrecy. Secret societies.

Sorry for all the questioning, just writing and thinking at the same time. :D

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlphaSnake

Got the PPSH-41 & the Reaper on HD video:

[youtube:8pxdrfyx]ttAiy826VJM[/youtube:8pxdrfyx]

It's looking right at us!!! :?

Excuse the rant bits at Dubz, thats for another thread...

I'm looking into getting Skype, if you have Ps3 MrRofl we can do a voice chat that way I think?

Regards Snake...

Guest pumping_bullets

Hello... Really Faust? Have you researched your bloodline?

Welcome by the way, I see you quite new here at CoDz...

Did you feel special when you first played Kino? I would have... :D

Do you know much about the Faust story?

Regards Alpha. :)

thanks i am new been visiting for a while and thought might as well make an account and haha yeah i did kinda feel special :) also i haven't looked back into my blood line at all actually the oldest person i know is my grandpa and dont really see him a lot:( but maybe i should. i dont know a lot but ill look that up to again thanks for welcoming me

Guest Psych0kill3r

In Kino the Freemasons: Checked black & white tiles all over the place, Richtofen says the following after picking up the Hammer "Must be the handy work of the Masons"

If you didnt know Checkered black and white tiles in masonic and illuminati symbolism stands for a grave yard :] wink wink *NUDGE NUDGE* might explain how there's so many zombies there :p

Guest AlphaSnake

[brains] for that one... ;)

Faust:

faust110.jpg

This article is about the German legendary character. For other uses, see Faust (disambiguation) and Faustus (disambiguation).

Faust, etching by Rembrandt (c. 1650)

Faust or Faustus (Latin for "auspicious" or "lucky") is the protagonist of a classic German legend. Though a highly successful scholar, he is dissatisfied, and makes a deal with the devil, exchanging his soul for unlimited knowledge and worldly pleasures. Faust's tale is the basis for many literary, artistic, cinematic, and musical works. The meaning of the word and name has been reinterpreted through the ages. Faust, and the adjective Faustian, are often used to describe an arrangement in which an ambitious person surrenders moral integrity in order to achieve power and success: the proverbial "deal with the devil". The terms can also refer to an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.

The Faust of early books — as well as the ballads, dramas and puppet-plays which grew out of them — is irrevocably damned because he prefers human to divine knowledge; "he laid the Holy Scriptures behind the door and under the bench, refused to be called doctor of Theology, but preferred to be styled doctor of Medicine".

Plays and comic puppet theatre loosely based on this legend were popular throughout Germany in the 16th century, often reducing Faust and Mephistopheles to figures of vulgar fun. The story was popularised in England by Christopher Marlowe, who gave it a classic treatment in his play, The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus. In Goethe's reworking of the story 200 years later, Faust becomes a dissatisfied intellectual who yearns for "more than earthly meat and drink"

Summary of the story:

Despite his scholarly eminence, Faust is bored and disappointed. He decides to call on the Devil for further knowledge and magic powers with which to indulge all the pleasure and knowledge of the world. In response, the Devil's representative, Mephistopheles, appears. He makes a bargain with Faust: Mephistopheles will serve Faust with his magic powers for a term of years, but at the end of the term, the devil will claim Faust's soul and Faust will be eternally damned. The term usually stipulated in the early tales is 24 years.

During the term of the bargain, Faust makes use of Mephistopheles in various ways. In many versions of the story, particularly Goethe's drama, Mephistopheles helps him to seduce a beautiful and innocent girl, usually named Gretchen, whose life is ultimately destroyed. However, Gretchen's innocence saves her in the end, and she enters Heaven. In Goethe's rendition, Faust is saved by God's grace via his constant striving — in combination with Gretchen's pleadings with God in the form of the Eternal Feminine. However, in the early tales, Faust is irrevocably corrupted and believes his sins cannot be forgiven; when the term ends, the devil carries him off to Hell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This fits nicely that some one in group 935 made a deal with the Devil. Further more, the Devil started to play tricks on Richtofen in the form of voices telling him to kill Maxis, the same voices influenced Yuri in Ascension...

You'll have to search for the right transmissions... But they are there:

[youtube:2vpe1lcq]ULY2D5Lg2fQ[/youtube:2vpe1lcq]

[youtube:2vpe1lcq]kXFjBeKcTl4[/youtube:2vpe1lcq]

The use of the Pack-A-Punch machine comes at a price, your very soul...

Sam must be trap with this Devil and some how she is Equal to him, maybe the fact that she was a pure soul the Devil can't control her...?

This is really an interesting idea...

Why has no one discussed these points before?

Regards Snake...

Guest AlphaSnake

Bump for the last post...

Maxis made a deal with the Devil, Sam is innocent and the Devil can not claim her soul...

She has become powerful and can control her world.

Just like Faust & Gretchen... :twisted:

Regards Alpha.

Guest TheFallen0ne

shit anything can happen in the story, its possible abt devils and demons n shit cuz look! sam and maxis are literally living in hell! they are controlling the army of hell, they go through a portal that leads to the underworld i believe. damn. u beast alpha. u have alot of facts and theories on other posts =D

Guest Zombie_Creeper

WoW, I've thought a LOT about this Illuminati stuff.

I hope, as all, that this is only there for the game to look nice. However, Treyarch's symbol is something about the "New Era" and it has something do to with Illuminati (I guess).

Guys, Illuminati are playing a much bigger role in the zombie storyline that we just don't know yet. In the end they are terrorists that, like any others, have beliefs, in their case, satanism.

Nazis and undead are all things connected to the evil, and evil is connected to the Devil, therefore connected to Illuminati. It should be there, besides, we look a lot into JFK's death which a lot of rumors point to be Illuminati's work.

Some believe that 2012 won't be the end of the year, but, the time that Illuminati and the anti-christ will take over FULL command on earth...............whatever.

But yeah, we CAN NOT deny that they're playing a much bigger role in the storyline, something we might just not know yet. Remember that zombie_cairo stuff? Pyramid?

Guest weehammy97

My Dad used to be part of the Freemasons (He even showed me his certificate ^_^) So I could maybe ask him some stuff about it? :)

Guest Psych0kill3r

My Dad used to be part of the Freemasons (He even showed me his certificate ^_^) So I could maybe ask him some stuff about it? :)

i know a bunch of freemasons, they're generally sworn to secrecy :p

Guest cjdog23

zombie_cairo was debunked awhile back, the information came from a shady sorce and it was discovered that cairo was involved in a different zombie map (i cant remember which one - kino or five)

Guest Jeager1999

I never though of "The Masons" Richtofen Commented about were anything significant in the Story. I'm think Sam is working alone. The Question does remain. Why is Sam giving the hero's these Items?

Its clear we know she been in control of the Zombies the who time. Nacth Der Oten, Verrukt, Shin No, Der Riese all of them...Maybe even FIVE. I believe it wasn't her idea to have the Four Heros go back in time. That being said she had no one to "Play With" for all that time....until the Cold War. Her Attack at the Rocket Sight happened before the Four Hero's teleported into Kino, possible a few months. I'm thinking she is up to something.....whats her end game?

Guest AlphaSnake

Why did he leave?

Regards Snake.

Guest AlphaSnake

I'm aware of this, but thank you for pointing it out.

In my Five & Ascension Tours I point these out mulitple times...

You can find them in my sig, I'm also working on a thread that will encompass this information into the whole.

Regards Alpha. ;)

Guest weehammy97

Why did he leave?

Regards Snake.

I don't know to be honest, I'll ask him next time I see him.

Guest Anti Earth

LOL

Is the title of this thread a pun?

"SATANIC involvement... hot topic"

lol

anyway...

Satanic themes are definetly present but I wouldn't go as far as to say they're part of the storyline.

There's no reference at such a thing, except assumptions made about Sam,

or the belief that Illuminati are satanists!

I do think they are, but I don't see it evidant in Nazi Zombies!

(the satanic themes seem independantly referential, don't seem like a plot component)

Guest Monopoly Mac

Eh...Nice, theory but I doubt Treyarch would involve Satan himself in this story arch. Once you bring in the devil you lose absolutely all credibility in your story. Everything odd that happens in the maps will be excused by a simple statement. The devil did it.

-How does the machine upgrade your weapon?

~The Devil Did It!

-Why did these characters get chosen for the job?

~The devil chose them!

-How is Sam doing all of this?

~The Devils helping her!

___________________________________________________________________________________

See? There's no longer a sense of reason anymore. That little pentagram thing you made up with the PaP design might or might not be a reference to the devil. If it is, think more reasonable. The Illuminati were Satanists. Bam! Illuminati involvement. Nice try though.