The Satanic Illuminati Involvement In Zombies... Hot Topic

AlphaSnake

Guest AlphaSnake

[youtube:1zlzsjc2]jis-Vk1GlGI[/youtube:1zlzsjc2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working

:shock: Scary shit, a guess what? Look at the people involved... Deep, scary shit.

[youtube:1zlzsjc2]2rIW1NfNb6g[/youtube:1zlzsjc2]

I'll add more on this find when the site is running smoother.

What the hell is wrong with the site today, it's taking 5 minute to load this thread. Other parts of the site are fine. What gives?

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MartyGazza

Ok i'm new to this forum and I was brought here by Syndicate,

This seems to be a solid theory and i'd like to maybe add a little more at a time,

Heres where i start.

In Kino there are little Fuse Boxes That I've always wondered about since they have no real significance, Long story short i think i found an Illuminati symbol on them,

p1107112201.jpg

p1107112159.jpg

This was just shot with a camera phone and a sd tv, :cry: but its not hard to find ;)

Guest MrRoflWaffles

Pretty sure that is just a Hazard symbol, not a pyramid xD

ALSO ALPHA:

Yes, the skull like a deaths head, the Richtofen shrine where he sacrificed children...

Remember those signs in Der Riese about children being left unattended.

Also the creepy children singing in Shi No Numa.

The fact he was called the Butcher.

The idea he may have been at Verruckt experimenting on a Pregnant women.

Richtofen is pure evil, much darker than we ever thought.

Also, after a bit of searching on the origins of Skull & Bones is apparently an off shoot of the Bavarian Illuminati.

Richtofen would as an SS officer have been a member of the Brotherhood of Death!

In the Kabbalistic tradition, Moloch, together with Satan, was the first of the ten evil Sephiroth.

Regards Alpha.

To add to your list, we have...

Children heard singing when you take the minecart on Shangri-La. Really freaky stuff.

Baby crying on Verruckt

Weren't the children unattended posters on another map too? I seem to recall they were..

Anyways, I will try and get the minecart voices recorded. They are just so damned creepy.

- Waffles.

Guest AlphaSnake

[center:2uv5vp06]blackopszombie0104-1.jpg

Left: MI5 Center: Ascension Right: Pentagon (Pentagram) Thief.

images-2.jpg

Take a look at this £20 note notice the pattern in the background, 6 ovals overlaided.

images2.jpg

I found this, familiar?

12ovals2.jpg

Here is the design clear for you to see, the pentagram is there.

images5.jpg

The 8 pointed star/ Double masonic square can be found in here too, this was seen in Shangri-La.

12ovals1.jpg

Here it is again on the whole symbol.

101.jpg?t=1311292834

But I'm not done yet! Notice the infinity symbol?

101-5.jpg

This is from the £20 note... Not exactly the same but damn close for sure.

images4.jpg

Hmm, isn't Brock British? MI6 perhaps?

If you doubt the Queen as a Illuminati member then you need to look into the council of 13...

I mean come on guys, you think this is all by accident!

Regards Alpha.[/center:2uv5vp06]

Guest sans lumiere

The idea Richtophen may have been experimenting on a Pregnant alien life-form in Nibelheim.

Richtofen is pure evil, much darker than we ever thought.

Richtofen would as an SS officer have obviously utlized the golden rod and the 115 meteor in tandem to travel into the future every time Sephiroth used the SuperNova summon.

[youtube:3fmuqysw]InNHB9J0eqs[/youtube:3fmuqysw]

Regards Alpha.

Guest sans lumiere

did you notice that in terms of negative space, the angles from the tips of sephiroth's eyebrows if drawn to the base of his nose form an isosceles triangle? the clouds dissolve into same geometry...

Guest meatfrog

Dude read it again... I added more images.

Satan is all over Nazi Zombies...

Is this the Faust angle, who made a deal with the Devil for the Pack-A-Punch? Maxis? Richtofen? WHO?

Regards Snake

i think that richtofen did because he locked up maxis in a labratory with fluffy (as a hell hound) along with samantha so maxis is dead. and why dose richtofen want the golden rod maybey the devil wants the golden rod? or the goden rod is the key to sompthing the devil wants? and maybey the devil wanted richtofen to kill samantha and maxis? who knows but if richtofen killed maxis and richtofen wants the golden rod for sumpthing i think that richtofen made the deal with the devil

Guest MrRoflWaffles

Sorry for the delay with the clip. Haven't had access to the map for a while now, will get on it ASAP and edit this post.

Also, Alpha, I really need to talk to you about something! Will you have access to Skype at all over the coming days and weeks?

- Waffles

Guest darkjolteon

Hey Alpha, I think I have something you may be interested in. I have already made a thread about it and will post a link below but it may help tie in some more of your theories with others.

Do you know anything about the Parisian Catacombs? Basically the thread is based from them and all your Satanic involvements in zombies fits in with it perfectly. Take a look if your interested.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=14464

P.S. Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to sell my theories, I just think it fits well with this thread.

Guest MrRoflWaffles

Ha. Just found this on Google, when searching for "Naga dragons"

Tribal+Dragon.jpg

Remind you of this by any chance?

101-4.jpg

Check your PMs Alpha ;)

- Waffles

Guest Bluntcorpse115

Snake great great theorys and good job finding all of this evidence I'd love to help u find more inf on the story You've gathered alot of stuff but there's still alot I want to kno about in kino der toten I did however find clues in the song if u listen to it the screamo voice says bring me 115 I did some research and 115 or as u have put it 13255 (1(1)5) the number that pops up on the projector screen is actually an element called ununpentium it's an element that supposibly stable then starts to decinigrate but any way if stabilized in a large enough quantity it can be able to qoute on qoute teleport and or bend space and time . Element 115 is classified as a heavy element just for a little background heavyelements are man made by colliding the nuclei of two or more elements and they do something simular to a fusion but asi said before these elements denigrate in a one thousanth of a second unless stabilized so man has created many more heavy elements but they don't last even when stable 115 is the heighest element able to not decinigrate and be stable so there r more out there but we can't use them the teleport and space time travel is unique to 115 115 was discovered in a German lab in the mid 1900s butwas not stable until later on which brings me tothe conclusion of how the teleporter works but all this goes Bach to the song when th voice says bring me 115 it seems like its running from the other normal voice in the song which I believe is the little girl from kino der toten but perhaps in the future? Also I believe that the screamo voice is patient 322 and patient 322 is who I think was the first zombie I hope this info helps and that I can help u later in thefuture my psn name is adlainey1 so I hope to further uncover the story peace

Sorry for the delay with the clip. Haven't had access to the map for a while now, will get on it ASAP and edit this post.

Also, Alpha, I really need to talk to you about something! Will you have access to Skype at all over the coming days and weeks?

- Waffles

Come on Alpha! It's EPIC!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest x-Indian-x

You said Group 935 was controlled by the Illuminati and so was Richtofen. So if that was the case why would Richtofen kill Maxis if he was under the control the Illuminati to?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest strange-bow7

You said Group 935 was controlled by the Illuminati and so was Richtofen. So if that was the case why would Richtofen kill Maxis if he was under the control the Illuminati to?

I think a more plausible theory would be that the illuminati sent Richtofen in to steal/acquire 935's technology then after killing Maxis he fled from the illuminati to complete his 'grand scheme'. But what do I know?! As for this:

Images-DerReise-UnknownVII.jpg

I remember seeing this on youtube, and I'm pretty sure it was confirmed to be a glitch where the skin of the weapons would be 'reflected' in and around the box. Besides, it looks more like the eye of a reptilian rather than the human eye featured on the illuminati pyramid. And this:

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo24 ... se_Map.jpg

I think that this is nothing and merely coincidence as for the Black Ops version of the map a lot of the question marks were removed making me think that the star pattern was never intentional. It's all good research but I think some things have been looked into a bit too much. In fact let's just make something clear here - most of the OP is just assumption based of of research and the bit about it being FACT and not FICTION at the end of the post is unfounded. Has Treyarch confirmed any of this? In fact saying that you must realize that Treyarch has confirmed VERY little about the story so every theory you read on here, or anywhere else, is exactly that, a THEORY!! Nothing more nothing less. It doesn't stop the post being good but it certainly doesn't make it fact.

Guest AlphaSnake

I have clarrified which part I was referring to as a fact.

Haha, the reptilian eye is related to the Illuminati.

Look up David Icke. He maybe a little crazy but it suits this thread to a T.

I could be suffering from Pareidolia! However, there is new evidence in Moon I believe that backs this up even further.

I have yet to play it myself, but the black pyramid is said to have some interesting symbols on it.

I hope this helps clear things up abit.

Regards Alpha.

Guest phat130y69ps3

I think for zombie purposes or in "zombie world" the Illuminati and masons are under the same umbrella. Wether your religious or not for zombie purposes they are obviously involved and in an evil way. and i think the reason he says must be the work of the masons for the power up is because the hammer is obviously part of mason symbology. Im new to this site and love what you posters are doing! very entertaining and though provoking!

Guest strange-bow7

I have clarrified which part I was referring to as a fact.

Haha, the reptilian eye is related to the Illuminati.

Look up David Icke. He maybe a little crazy but it suits this thread to a T.

I could be suffering from Pareidolia! However, there is new evidence in Moon I believe that backs this up even further.

I have yet to play it myself, but the black pyramid is said to have some interesting symbols on it.

Regards Alpha.

Not entirely.

I always thought the eye on the pyramid was human? It doesn't make sense for it to be that of a reptilian or any other animal for that matter, unless the image is implying that the illuminati is run by some reptilians (David Icke?)! But anyway all of that is irelevant considering that it IS a glitch. The video that I saw it on is here:

[youtube:1rpw54rs]T0aiyvHmfv0[/youtube:1rpw54rs]

You can see the 'illuminati eye' at around the 40 second mark, when the player jumps. For some reason the texture map of the weapons seems to be being laid over the box. I'm not sure what the cause is as I have only found this glitch to occur on the W@W version of the game and on PS3 but it's a glitch nonetheless.

As for the moon, it sucks you have to wait to play it because it's an awesome map however I'm looking forward to what you find when you do finally get to have a razz on it. The pyramid seems pretty wasted in my opinion. I fail to understand what the significance of it is, how samantha ended up trapped inside there, why it's on the moon and I'm sure there will be a ton of illuminati theories based on the sole fact that it's a pyramid. Maybe they are the ones who captured her and put her there? But why do you need to use the golden rod to open it? It seems like such a majestic structure with a ton of potential that is never really fulfilled. I don't remember seeing any symbols though. I may be, and probably am, totally wrong it's just I haven't really had a decent look around the map yet as I'm just trying for the high rounds. If you are referring to the gold circle on the front, there are no symbols on this.

Guest AlphaSnake

Pieces to the Puzzle The Der Riese Box "Glitch" Link.

Have a look at this thread.

The pictures the box displays are not glitches.

There are dozens of images in there.

Images-DerReise-SSSwasticaPanzershr.jpg

Take this for example, you can clearly see a swastika & SS lightning bolts. How can this be a glitch?

As far as I know it is impossible for this to happen & be a glitch, how does the game access the wrong texture files?

It can't! That is written into the coding, if this was happening all the time then maybe, but it is very rare.

You'd be suprised where this conspiracy leads to.

During call of the dead I was looking in Vril, Shangri-La & Agartha (Hollow Earth) which I was proven right on, as I was with Moon.

The point is I found a story by the Hopi Indians that talked of Ant people (Greys/Demon Hosts) & the SNAKE (Reptilian people) as per the David Icke theory of all the upper levels of the Illuminati being Reptilian Human Hybrids (Shapeshifters) look it up on youtube.

The Reptilian Eye in the pyramid is highly significant to the Illuminati.

This can even go interstellar as these Reptilian aliens do not come from this planet.

Icke also talks about the Alien Moon. ;)

It is also worth noting that in Black Ops Der Riese you can quite clearly now see the same Illuminati pyramid from Five & Ascension in the Der Riese teleporter images, which WAS NOT in the W@W version.

This could once have been nothing, but now I think Treyarch has taken note of this & added new things to the Black Ops version of Der Riese.

I should really go over what I can see it the "Box Glitch", I remember seeing faces, banners, halls & doors, the teddy one is quite interesting to look at.

My final point is that everything in zombies is a potential paradolia, Treyarch openly said Sam was a creation of CoDz.

If they want this to mean something or more correctly, if WE want this to mean something, it can be arranged.

Regards Alpha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Monopoly Mac

I think we have focused too much on the PaP Machine itself. As the Terminal states one effect of 115 is it can Upgrade weapons... You obviously can't Pack a Punch a gun by rubbing a little 115 rock on it you need a machine... So what I'm getting at here is the machine itself is not very important. What we need to realize is.

Element 115 is Satanic. :twisted:

Guest AlphaSnake

You could say it is the work of the Devil.

But ask yourself this, why has no one claimed its design as their own?

Even the terminal file coded the Pack-A-Punch...

Then there is the sign OBEY...

Hmm, do we not all worship the Pack-A-Punch for its Black Magik gifts?

The characters quotes from Shi No Numa & Der Riese are laced with mentions of The Illuminati, them, they, the Dark ones, Satan, Luicfer & the Devil.

When I played SNN on Black ops the other day, the first thing Dempsey said during the 1st dog round was "Is that all the Devil has to throw at us"

Nikolai also said "I'm coming for you Luicfer"

After reviewing the subject from Nacht to Der Riese so far the evidence is completely overwhelming for the Satanic nature & origins of the Pack-A-Punch machine.

I would note how the machine has the exact desired effect on the weapon that the users (Creator) wants. For example, Dr. Richtofen wished to reduced the DG-2 splash damage, correct? He put it into the Pack-A-Punch, which made the DG-3 JZ which just happens to have the exact effect Dr. Richtofen was looking for. Then again with Dr. M Porter & the Raygun stolen from Japanese sources, he wanted to reduce splash damage, Pack-A-Punched it became exactly what he wanted... Wish granted get it?

The machines workings are a mystery, however, the symbols place upon the gun channel the power of 115 into the gun itself, the extra dimensional properties of 115 change the gun to the creators will. This Black Magik energy envokes in the weapon primordial darkness one might say.

Verruckt has a passage about the Mystery Box being a wishing well, just like the Pack-A-Punch. You get a better killing machine (Soul catcher :twisted: for the maker of the PAP). But eventually no matter how many souls you take, you will always eventually lose your own, if you enter into "The Game".

So who wins "The Game" at end of the day?

I'll leave you with this video & lots of quotes for Moon then SNN:

[youtube:31zxm74x]GGmsm8_Nu4M[/youtube:31zxm74x]

"You will never succeed in this Edward"

"The darkness will swallow your pride, something far more terrible than you lies here"

"I'll destroy you for what you did to daddy"

"Edward you will tremble in fear, I'll slice you apart & expose your rotten innards, so you will be judged for what you have become"

"Your tears will taste so sweet when you beg for your miserable life"

"You did this, I will have no mercy on you for your arrogance"

"I will destroy you & all those who help you"

"The Earth's destruction will lie in your hands Edward. Your fault!"

Those are from Sam on Moon.

These are from Shi No Numa W@W:

Richtofen:

"I am all powerful"

"I am a god"

"The hounds of Hell are knocking on our door"

"Yes my masters, one more dies in your service"

"The Doctor is pleased. Wunderwaffe, I've missed you"

"Do you hear it? Talking to me"

"I was told to do that by them!"

"The Illuminati, I WORK FOR THEE"

"Come to me my pretty ones"

"Come demons, embrace your death"

"Oh that rock, it must be where Element 115 comes from"

"Yes we are refilled, thank you dark one"

"I have more medicine for my patients"

"The voices are getting louder"

"By the power of the Illuminati I will destroy you all now"

"Yes Nikolai, do you feel his presence now?"

"Your training well my student"

"The Illuminati will be pleased with you Nikolai"

"Help me they are displeased, death calls my name"

"No, I'm not ready for Hell I've got nothing to wear"

"Good the service to the Illuminati can continue"

"The box of pleasure mock me"

"Arh the mother of all handguns, the Illuminati will be so proud"

"Let us dance together in the fires of Hell"

"This kills them too quickly, but I will enjoy it, thank you Illuminati"

"The Doctor can now fill his quota"

"No, the voices, STOP"

"The wunderwaffe DG-2! My greatest invention"

These are the most important quotes from Dr. Richtofen in Shi No Numa.

Once again noting the Hell theme & numerous reference to Them, They, the Illuminati, the voices, Dark ones & Masters

Also Nikolai is Dr. Richtofen's student, the Illuminati are interested in him, I believe they later make him an offer.

Again this all supports the idea of get the devil involved.

Nikolai:

"Fear me Hellhounds! No vodka for you!"

"The big bad Hellhounds will meet the Red Menace"

"Get back in the grave Hell dog"

"Back to Hell, with compliments from Tunguska"

"I eat your souls Hell spawns"

"Nobody fucks with the Red Menace"

"Die you dirty demons"

"Luicifer, I'm coming for you"

"I think the Red Menace will be interested in this space rock"

"Burn in Hell Satan's minions"

"Dempsey, I want to be just like you! Fucking capitalist"

"I'm down, death is coming for Nikolai"

"I am being laughed at by a Teddy bear, the boss will not be pleased"

"Arh shit, this fucking box"

"I'll swim in your guts Hell pigs"

"Now you demons will burn like dogs"

"Arh, the green death from the Red Menace"

"This will kill the demons good"

"Time to pay the piper"

"Da, the same weapon I used to kill my first wife, she was bitch"

"Vercelli would be proud"

"Let see these Hell pigs run away from this"

Not as many as Richtofen but still some great information in this quotes.

Demons, Hell, Lucifier/Satan by name & The Red Menace...

Oh, if they made me laugh I added them in so some may not seem important.

Dempsey:

"Is this all the Devil has to throw at us?"

"Back to Hell with you!"

"The Devils dogs, heh, no match for the US Marines"

"See you all in Hell"

"I'll cook your souls"

"Your going back to Hell maggot sack"

"I wonder is that rock what brought those freak bags?"

"That would have been cooler if you'd have just stuck a smoke in his eye, I'm suprised you didn't want to torture him first"

"Fucking teddy bear"

"Oh, I know you ain't laughing at me mother fucker"

"Sounds like king freak bag needs to mellow out"

"I don't need that fucking box anyway"

"Unless you take my guns, I wouldn't laugh asshole"

"I'll swallow your soul"

"Imp it up"

"I'm gunna blow a hole in this box"

"Awesome town, population: one, me!"

"I don't know who the fuck Ray is, but his gun rips"

"Time to send those maggot sacks back to Hell"

"I got two words for ya, KA-FUCKIN-BOOM freakbags"

"Their gunna drop like rain"

"Good old fashioned lightning gun, sweet"

"They say I've got an electric personality, heh, guess they were right"

"What the Hell is a wonder waffle?"

Again the Devil was mentioned by name. Hell is a common theme in Nazi Zombies.

See how this was right in front of us for nearly two whole years before I found it.

Takeo:

"The death of a thousand fools does not make one smart man"

"The sound of thunder & a vision of blood"

"The blood of the fallen is fuel for the honorable"

"This rock is not of this place"

"I do not need this box anyway"

"I have been made unclean by the flesh of the unholy"

"A foolish notion that what is will always be"

"A challenge by the little bear, I accept"

"The box should reappear exactly where it should reappear"

"The Teddy bear with the heart of a dragon"

"I wonder, did the box ever truly exist?"

"It will become the machine it is supposed to become"

"This disease will be wiped out"

"I will rid the Earth of this dishonour"

"I will bury the zombies under a curtain of lead & doom"

"This must come from Tokyo"

"This must be a classic Japanese invention"

"Raijin will come for them all"

"I am blessed by Raijin"

Takeo had the least but still some really good information in there.

Raijin is a Japanese demon, which it could be argued this is a reference to the devil once more.

Carving-nikko-japan.jpg

This is Raijin, what do you think? :wink: Oh, do you see what is in it's hands? Two Golden rods... :Demon:

I love the proverbs from Takeo, he also talks about ridding the Earth of the Zombie plague, which he again talks about much later in Moon after Maxis attacks the Earth.

He also calls the zombies unholy, Teddy also has the heart of a dragon according to Takeo, (Satan is a serpent or dragon).

Teddy gained life as did the Monkey bomb, I have a theory that Dr. Richtofen put Element 115 into these toys & gave them to Samantha to play with as an experiment. :wink: Which is support by Richtofen's Call of the Dead quotes & Terminal files.

Regards Alpha.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tankvszombie

Very good developments I see here. I'm personally a huge zombie storyline fan and I'm into this thread, bigtime. I believe that satanic involvement is a common theme of cod zombies, but it's also very common in other things involving zombies. Im going to go out on a limb and try to give my opinion on the pack a punch machine. No radios I know of contain info on the matter, therefore it is a tougher topic to describe investigate. There are hardly any in-game references, except for the common strategy, "get guns, rape the random box, pack a punch what you get, then last until treyarch does a "glitch" or "disconnection" etc.". Anywho, I believe that it has a lot to do with die glocke "the bell". Super weapons, teleporters, gravity manipulation, etc are all based around it I think. Now, der riese was the first map to have the pack a punch, a "prototype" variant I'm lead to believe, which was sealed away inside of the bell-shaped teleporter thing at the mainframe. I am lead to believe that it wasn't there before the zombie incidents. There are no connecting cables on any versions of the packapunch machines as far as I know. That being said, I'm lead to believe that it was spawned there. What that door was for, im left wondering. The packapunch machine had to be developed by somebody, but if so, why have we no evidence thus far? And who? I am perhaps led to believe Harvey yena helped in it, pointed out with the "hyena infra-dead", his being a spy, and his little mentioning. Perhaps he was like Luis sera and he got so interested in it he forgot his true goals. Maybe he turned sides after spying on the Nazis a bit. It seems like something of that sort. Anyway, it seems as though the packapunch isnt from der riese, or it was, but it wasn't really mentioned. Perhaps the door was made to keep the packapunch sealed off until it was time for it to be used, or maybe it was secretly developed and put in there until it's unveiling, keeping anybody from knowing of it. Either way, it's a very deep topic, much deeper than many suspect, and my open-minded self may have to agree with the skeptics on the pentagram. Perhaps it's just similar to the golden ratio; it's in pretty much everything we do. :) anyway, I hope I've added some good input, and I hope to see some good work on this topic...

Peace out

And zombie brains for all the good girls and boys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest AlphaSnake

Your welcome. :lol:

Bringing the dead back to life once again.

Here is an early xmas gift...

Santa = Satan...

He gets into everthing does old saint nick "Ho Ho Ho".

Merry Xmas CoDz.

What will 2012 bring for us & Nazi Zombies?

Best seasons wishes from me & the family.

Regards Alpha.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AlphaSnake

[youtube:30w48987]peq7xXTkDVM[/youtube:30w48987]

One for the money.

[youtube:30w48987]daxnUMUnolc[/youtube:30w48987]

Two for the Show.

Regards Alpha.