The (G)rand Zombie Design From The Past To The ?uture & Back

AlphaSnake

Guest Faust

^This. That radio in call of the dead pretty much kills it. Still, there are some other parts of this that could use some buffing out. :?

Good post Digital.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlphaSnake

It's ok...

I knew that there would be a rewrite needed after call of the dead was released...

No biggy.

Regards Snake.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Saleenseven

Hey alpha snake i know u PS3 owner so i dont know if u got to play call of the dead but in this video below that in CoTD the raidos tell u vital information on the crew of 4 and richtorfen and parly what u were trying to figure out about him. hope this help and keep on working loved your posts so far. brains for u (brain)

http://youtu.be/aeiB_XOGNe8

i dont know if the thing posted.if it didnt ill make another one

Guest AlphaSnake

Yes I've been busy researching CotD clues, I want to play it before I edit this topic again.

CotD has answered a lot of questions.

Hope fully I can work it all out soon.

Regards Alpha.

Guest nickdudego3

hey guys I really feel like a dick saying this but. anyone see the movie "the number 23" well alpha you have really followed this movie to the note. I really hope that you didnt do this during all of your free time or by yourself for that matter. very informative and great conspiracy theory's but I want answers and everyone of your threads seem to lead to more questions.

i believe you are adding too much of your own opinion into this, other people will use your information instead of being able to figure anything else out. just saying that people here should be more focused on their own ideas instead of reading yours and not being able to find any correct answers seeing as there really arent any confirmed undeniable answers.

but what are we going to, the only way we will ever find answers is if treyarch themselves comes out and gives it to us.

overall though good job :P ... but people please dont take this to heart too much 8-)

Guest cjdog23

hey guys I really feel like a dick saying this but. anyone see the movie "the number 23" well alpha you have really followed this movie to the note. I really hope that you didnt do this during all of your free time or by yourself for that matter. very informative and great conspiracy theory's but I want answers and everyone of your threads seem to lead to more questions.

i believe you are adding too much of your own opinion into this, other people will use your information instead of being able to figure anything else out. just saying that people here should be more focused on their own ideas instead of reading yours and not being able to find any correct answers seeing as there really arent any confirmed undeniable answers.

but what are we going to, the only way we will ever find answers is if treyarch themselves comes out and gives it to us.

overall though good job :P ... but people please dont take this to heart too much 8-)

very good first post! :) welcome to codz!

Guest Faust

Very true. It's not so much Alpha's fault, but several members on this site that don't even belong here just sort of bum around just so they can read a new Alpha Snake theory and deify you as having all the answers. They expect you to have all the answers, while totally unknown to them is what carbon, llama, the OG crew did before all of this. All the reasurch that we did and codebreaking for seemingly nothing.

It's absoluty great that you are able to hypothesisize everything you have, you really are quite brilliant! But this new generation of zombie killers lack the... Imaginative spirit you and some others have. I mean no harm in what I'm saying, but I guess the best way to but this is, well, because you are so good, the rest of the forum is largly useless. Imbalance in the force. Cosmic, fish swimming upriver to die crap.... eh?

Try not to take me too seriously, but sacred cows make the best burgers, if you know what I mean.

Guest cjdog23

Very true. It's not so much Alpha's fault, but several members on this site that don't even belong here just sort of bum around just so they can read a new Alpha Snake theory and deify you as having all the answers. They expect you to have all the answers, while totally unknown to them is what carbon, llama, the OG crew did before all of this. All the reasurch that we did and codebreaking for seemingly nothing.

It's absoluty great that you are able to hypothesisize everything you have, you really are quite brilliant! But this new generation of zombie killers lack the... Imaginative spirit you and some others have. I mean no harm in what I'm saying, but I guess the best way to but this is, well, because you are so good, the rest of the forum is largly useless. Imbalance in the force. Cosmic, fish swimming upriver to die crap.... eh?

Try not to take me too seriously, but sacred cows make the best burgers, if you know what I mean.

.... what? maybe its because its 1 30am here but i dont understand what you just said (too many metaphors haha)

Guest Matuzz

.... what? maybe its because its 1 30am here but i dont understand what you just said (too many metaphors haha)

I guess he means people stop doing searching and stuff themselves but just take everything from Alpha.

So people have stopped working on the story making their own theories even though there is so many possibilities how this story can go.

Guest Reggnar

the only thing i would change is that tank, takeo and nikolia are immun to the effects of 115, but it is richtofen thats changing, but richtofen is able to survive due to his experiments making a temperally cure.

He needs then 115 to stop him from changing.

And why do you think that the presidents are immune? they have the same thing as ricthofen but they have not felt the full effects, due to not being next to 115 for so long.

just somethings i would like to add

You're right about richtofen changing due to 115 due to the radios on the classic der riese map richtofen seems normal when performing experiments with maxis but, just how they put Nazi soldiers through the tele porter and became non-responsive (zombies) and all that stuff when listening to the one when dr. Maxis and Samantha are killed by the hell hound (fluffy) dr. Richtofen seems normal I've heard people say that he teleported maxis Samantha and fluffy somewhere but I believe richtofen just got the hell out of there cuz he has an insane laugh at the end and I believe instead of turning him into a zombie it just made him insane. But I can't find why it made him insane instead of zombie like. Might it be because he is intelligent? Idk but also with ascension and kino due maybe to the tele porter out of all the stories I've heard richtofen typed an address to the places they went and overloaded it with the dg-2. Maybe the tele porters keep an archive of the address since kino is in the past when maxis presented a prototype and typed exact coordinances maybe where and when but at der riese when they shot it with the dg-3 and over loaded it it probably selected one of the places in the archives(since you have to put in pin point calculations like where or maxis archived in the tele porter so he didn't have to put it in again. Idk) and brought them there and the future weapons might be from shooting it with the dg-3. Or maybe richtofen is just keeping quiet about the whole thing and they knew it can be used to travel through time(in my opinion you can teleport somewhere and put how slow you want to be teleported there idk)but he didn't know shooting it with the dg-3 would bring the past and the future together. I don't recall who's post it was from but it was the very long one at the top but I do recall it saying that kino der toten might not be real or the whole thing might not be real but me, I think kino der toten is a parallel universe. Why I think this is because it's a place in the past weapons from the present(mp-40) and the weapons from the future(thunder gun, mp5k, etc.) but my wonder is how and why is the ray gun there? Because it is said they are from the aliens=the( future future) did they give them to the nazi's along with UUP(element 115)? Or was it discovered by them (little resistance) why is the ray gun in kino der toten and not the wunderwaffe? Is it because it was the dg-3they shot it with and caused as much chaos as it did (parallel universe ) that if it was brought it cause a big hole in time(not like it already did. Mean past future present c'mon!) but bigger that the damage done?

I don't know really what the gearsch device is or what it does because my xbox broke a few days before it came out but is the gersch device that thing you throw out of ascension for the easteregg whith yuri? That pulls that object towards it? Hmm. What if scientists in the future got a hold of the dg-2 or 3 or a some amount of 115 shot it at the gersch device causing a hole in space and time right at the exact time dempsey richtofen nickoli and takeo teleported at . . . My guess either kino or ( der riese which ever one you think idk this is just MY THEORY. ) and the hole in time the gersch created acted like a destination when they were teleporting back to der riese from kino and brought them to ascension and scientists at ascension found out about the nazi's plan about the base on the moon. Maybe shooting a rocket to see if they did? I don't know.

I wonder how they get back from ascension if they ever do come back. Maybe shooting the gersch with the porters ray gun since it uses 115 maybe the thunder gun or Zeus cannon hmm less likely.

Since theywento ascension in the future in the past is like video played to a certain point where the hole that was created from the four that tried to get back to der riese but, knowing I said that kino is a parallel universe with the past present future all in the same place and so it everything would be played till in the midst of teleporting from the parallel universe to where ever but went to ascension instead would be the space between spaces since kino is the space between some past present future event or whatever so teleporting back but going to ascension, might be real or might be the space between spaces. I think it's the space between spaces cuz they were on their way to der riese probably and on their way there went to Ascension.

Or instead of actually going back to der riese from ascension they somehow teleported to the real world in the future (the call of the dead) maybe shooting the gersch with the porters ray gun.

I looked at some of what other people said on this post mainly the two from the top though they seem to be most solid.

But please post what you think of my theory.

Guest AlphaSnake

I'll probably come back to it some time in the near future...

It's like a web, if you break one thread, in can destroy the whole web.

It can be painfully frustrating.

Regards snake.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Saleenseven

How to u give people brains cause i wanna give ALpha snake alot because he has done soo much reaserch he desevers them!

Guest Vamp

I'll probably come back to it some time in the near future...

It's like a web, if you break one thread, in can destroy the whole web.

It can be painfully frustrating.

Regards snake.

loved the original post, alphasnake. cheers.

Guest Theangelo3

Well, ive been reading all of your posts, and i love your in depth take on the Zombies world, and i want to congrat you on this and maybe the Zombie world might end? [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]