The (G)rand Zombie Design From The Past To The ?uture & Back

AlphaSnake

Guest AlphaSnake

Yep. I can't see it actually. I can see the patches of black yes. Those other things you circled, no, nothing. Oh and I have lol a little. Are you that insecure about yourself that you must insult everybody who argues with you? I just joined this forum about 2 days ago. I've been following it for a long time but I've just decided to join it. Now stop acting so hostile and take a pill.

Then stop running before you learn to walk...

Your the one who can't read a thread properly I answered your question and yet Cj still had to point it out to you :facepalm: , and yet you remain aggressive in your questioning of me & this thread...

So you chill out KK...

Regards Snake.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great thread Alpha, great work. I remember a couple years ago I made threads like this and everyone thought they were dumb and I was crazy for making "silly" connections. Well look where that got me haha. Great work alpha really

Don't let any of these negative people troll you. Just ignore them and keep on with your research, lol the next carbonfibah ~ zombie connoisseur

Guest AlphaSnake

Thanks mate, it really means a lot to me that you the great one would take the time to step in here and say a few words...

Respect to the Carbonfibah...

Regards Snake.

Guest Vikings-Call

Those who dont veiw this thread cannot appreciate the Glory of the zombies storyline, its those few things treyarch puts in a level for us to find and allow us to determine the story for ourselves, if you cant live with that just keep your opinions to your self pl0x

Guest AlphaSnake

Please, lets stop now...

I apologizes for any offence it is not my way, I do get tired & cranky you know, I do have a son to look after and finding all this time to type can be hard going...

You never know whos watching... :shock: :?:

For the good of CoDz lets just stop the flaming.

Regards Alpha Snake.

Guest yellow-card8

good thing this is still up :D not going to stop, must keep this up, way to awesome like i said before, also I think i know why the pentigon thieft has numbers like the one in campaing ..... HE IS MIND CONTROLLED !!!! which should explain the numbers, he must have been sent to kill JFK by the russians, but know you have a way of deffense and is why it steals your guns, I hope you like the idea/ theory

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest AlphaSnake

Interesting angle there yellow, I will look into this...

Thank you Carbon for increasing the character limit, and to ever reordered my posts...

Also everything is back in the first post thanks to this, add I have started to edit the second lot of sections...

Once thats all in I will post a final conclusion at the end of it all, kind of Snakes final thoughts...

Regards Alpha.

Guest TFG Dubz

i don't personally see the All seeing eye symbol in the reference to the pap weapon design or the kino image you posted, is it possible your looking too much into it?

don't get me wrong, and im not saying its wrong, i know all too well about the link between Majestic-12 and the Illuminati, i even based my 3 warring factions on that fact

i would like to ask though, if anyone knows about game design and the fact everything is designed using triangles? therefor it wouldn't be long before alot more starts to form triangles in your minds eye as it were.

that being said im still reading through your updated re-written main post, there is alot more to go through this time and need to take it it 1 part at a time lol good work so far on the re write though

Guest AlphaSnake

I understand what your saying about it being a polygon pattern... It's not that kind of image.

The 12 points are in the design of the pattern itself...

Here is the design without anthing added:

101.jpg

There are eight curl designs & four distinct black blocks. 12 points...

100-1.jpg

Here they are circled.

I started at first just messing around in paint then I remembered the Der Riese map...

I made the first Pentagram, but it was up side down, it didn't matter though as I continued to add lines to each point I found two combine pentagrams... This is when I started searching for multi pointed start pictures...

1011.jpg

After reading up on it I finished the symbol.

IlluminatiDemonPap.jpg

This thing is epic, it has so much depth... I can see half a dozen other esoterical symbols in here, swastikas, iron crosses, masonic set square & compass, the Schwarze sonne, Gknova, the pyramid, the cube of perfection...

Trust me I passed this by relatives before I posted it & others here at CoDz...

I'm not making this stuff up, I couldn't not in a million years...

I will highlight them all and post them here...

I hope this helps to see what I see.

Regards Alpha.

Guest AlphaSnake

IlluminatiDemonPap.jpg

The Pyramid.

Demoncubeofperfection.jpg

Cube.

Demoncross.jpg

Nibiru Cross.

Demonironcross.jpg

Iron Cross.

1011-1.jpg

Set square & compass.

DemonSwasitka.jpg

Swasitka.

Demon6pointedstar.jpg

Six pointed star. two triangles overlaided.

Demon12pointedstar.jpg

12 pointed star. four triangles overlaided.

Demoneyes.jpg

Two overlaided lenticulating eyes.

DemonNibiruBababyloniagodsymbol.jpg

Dagon Babylonian God Symbol.

1012z.jpg

With the Schwarze Sonne overlaided.

There are more to come... What can you see in it?

Regards Snake.

Guest AlphaSnake

I found this again when searching Dagon:

DunwichHorror.jpg

Call Of Cthulhu CoC

The setting of Call of Cthulhu is a darker version of our world, based on H. P. Lovecraft's observation (from his short essay, Supernatural Horror in Literature) that "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." There are three primary eras of the original (BRP) game: the 1920s, the setting of many of Lovecraft's stories; the 1890s Gaslight supplements, a blend of occult and Holmesian mystery and mostly set in England; and modern conspiracy (Cthulhu Now). Recent additions include 1000 AD (Cthulhu: Dark Ages), 23rd Century (Cthulhu Rising) and Roman times (Cthulhu Invictus). The protagonists may also travel to places that are not of this earth, represented in the Dreamlands (which can be accessed through dreams as well as being physically connected to the earth), as well as travel to other planets or the voids of space. (This sounds familiar once again...)

Cthulhu, the Mythos Giant... Wasn't this mention in the W@W Der Riese code?

Cj, could you please check this for me?

This is starting to remind me of Hellboy.

hb_141Hellboy.jpg

Nazis, Portals, Black Magic, Hell Demons & Rituals... Sound familiar...?

Regards Alpha.

Guest Faust

Ugh, Alpha dreamland is a codeword for our Area 51.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Area_51

Sorry if thats lame reasoning, it was the only example of Dreamland I could think of at the time. So that tells me that dreamland just refurres to area 51, and the element 115 they have stored there. Also, I wounder if your above proverb goes in hand with that Marie Curie quoate on Gknova6 "Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."

Guest AlphaSnake

Your proverb reminded me of Bill Hicks Life is but a ride:

[youtube:2gbmfzzj]Z1RQmnSJoRg[/youtube:2gbmfzzj]

I get the reference to Area 51 there... But I think Aliens have been around this area for quite sometime... Phil schneider said the US Cavalry found little grey demons with horse shoe shaped ships in 1909 in the Los Alomos area...

Regards Snake.

Guest AlphaSnake

Found the Mythos giant trigger in the files thanks to Anti-Earth...

Come get your [brains] matey... ;)

level thread play_giant_mythos_lines();

level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_corkboard_1" );

level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_corkboard_2" );

level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_corkboard_3" );

level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_teddy" );

level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_fieldop" );

level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_telemap" );

level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_maxis" );

level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_illumi_1" );

level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_illumi_2" );

play_giant_mythos_lines()

{

round = 5;

wait(10);

while(1)

{

vox_rand = randomintrange(1,100);

if( level.round_number <= round )

{

if( vox_rand <= 2 )

{

players = get_players();

p = randomint(players.size);

index = maps_zombiemode_weapons::get_player_index(players[p]);

plr = "plr_" + index + "_";

players[p] thread create_and_play_dialog( plr, "vox_gen_giant", .25 );

//iprintlnbold( "Just played Gen Giant line off of player " + p );

}

}

else if (level.round_number > round )

{

return;

}

wait(randomintrange(60,240));

}

}

So the Mythos Giant... Hmmm.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Imperator

Wow that was a really good read!

I enjoyed it a lot thanks, it explained quite a bit for me, it kinda went downhill for me when you started speculating about the next mission being on a Nazi moon base and Nikolai becoming an officer in the KGB and bringing the team together.

I would give you a [brains] if only I could figure out how to... hmmm.

Guest WhosOnFirst

I have to say I was not sure about this topic originaly. Now after seeing all the sacred geometry and the sure fire explanations and consise evidence you have put forward, I am absolutely sure. I dont know how you see these things or understand the complete picture as you say, but it is scary...

Way to go Alpha. :D

Guest HalfSwiss

I enjoyed it a lot thanks, it explained quite a bit for me, it kinda went downhill for me when you started speculating about the next mission being on a Nazi moon base and Nikolai becoming an officer in the KGB and bringing the team together.

When you look at a post, there are two thumbs in the upper right corner. The green thumb up give brains.

Guest Imperator

When you look at a post, there are two thumbs in the upper right corner. The green thumb up give brains.

Oh right! So I already gave him brains on one of his posts.

Brains for you too for helping a newbie out. :mrgreen:

EDIT: "You cannot give reputation so soon after your last."

Oh well, I'll give you brains when its possible again. :oops:

EDIT 2: Finally managed to give you brains. :D

Guest yellow-card8

now what we have been doing is looking at stuff related to the bible,, but I think we should also look at other stuff that might relate to this, also whats up with the three names in the wall of Kino .......

Regards Yellow-card8

P.S can't let this post die :)

Guest AlphaSnake

I started this about six weeks ago just before Ascension was released on Ps3... It's still a work in progress...

Hmmm, check this tweet out from about an hour ago:

DavidVonderhaar:

"I will beat this map senseless until it runs at 60fps. I swear to Cthulhu."

Well, well, well... :twisted:

Regards Alpha.