Zombies & The Black Sun Moon Base Empire

AlphaSnake

Guest Solidsnake2234

Get this more new information here:

"Hans Kammerler was in charge of security at the base (Der Riese), the nazis were working on an Antigravity-Drive there in 1945 and he took the prototype to the USA in a junker's 390, this was his free pass into the USA in operation Paperclip, this why his name wasn't mentioned at Nuremberg although be murdered 5000 slave workers and scientist's. The device known as "The Bell" flew and crashed at Kegkesburg (Maybe causing Nacht Der Untoten right here) PA, it was recovered by the USAF and is now in storage at AREA 51."

Nazi Bell and the Kecksburg Incident

Heres a copy of the article in the link:-

The Plane isnt the one from Nacht. The one in Nacht is a US Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress, the same you see in the WaW mission "Hard Landing" and the WaW multiplayermap "Airfield". Plus if you use UFO mode on the comp you see its has American markings, not the Luftwaffe Cross

"Nazi Bell and the Kecksburg Incident

Written on November 29, 2010 by DC in UFO

During World War II, the Nazi war machine exhibited the ability to develop highly advanced technology. The Horton brothers designed the first “flying wing,” which closely resembles the B-2 Spirit Stealth bomber. Dr. Hans von Ohain and Sir Frank Whittle are credited with the development of the first jet engine which propelled the Messerschmitt Me 262 fighter. Werner von Braun developed the V-1 and V-2 rockets. The V-2 was used to rain devastation on Britain during the summer and autumn of 1940.

With great pressure from allied forces, Adolph Hitler believed that it was crucial to develop a wunderwaffe, or “wonder weapon,” that would win the war for the Nazi’s. Journalist and military historian Igor Witowski believes this wonder weapon was called Die Glocke, or “The Bell.” According to Witiowski, in 1997 he was shown a number of documents by a Polish intelligence officer. He showed him a transcript of an interrogation of SS Officer Jakob Sporrenberg, who revealed secrets of the Die Glocke program. It is described as being a 9 feet wide, 12-15 feet tall bell shaped device with an exterior possibly constructed of ceramic with unidentifiable writing around the base. It allegedly had two counter-rotating cylinders that were filled with a mercury like substance that would glow purple during it’s high-voltage powered operation. The substance was reportedly called Xerum 525, which was highly radioactive when activated. Several scientists and test animals were said to have died after testing from radiation exposure. Added to the death toll of this device were the concentration camp prisoners who were ordered to clean the ceramic brick lined room after each test.

There are many interesting theories of what The Bell function was. Some speculate that it was designed as a torsion field generator, which combines special relativity, near light speed phenomenon, cosmic scales of time and length, and classical mechanics. According to Sporrenberg The Bell could generate anti-gravitational effects. Another theory is that the second name for the bell was “chronos.” Generating such a high field of torsion would result in the bending of four dimensions around the device. This would result in a space-time distortion. Basically, a time machine.

SS General Hans Kammler ultimately became the director of super-secret SS “construction projects.” In 1945 Hitler ordered Kammler to oversee the execution of all scientists and concentration camp prisoners that were involved in the Die Glocke project. But what Hitler didn’t know is that Kammler had plans to take all of the projects secrets that he oversees to the Americans in return for immunity.

In April 1945, Hans Kammler disappears.

The Office of Strategic Services began Project Paperclip to relocate possibly thousands of captured Nazi scientists to the United States where they were assigned to various locations. Was Kammler part of this project?

The Kecksburg Incident (An odd coincidence)

On December 9, 1965 the woods of Kecksburg, Pensilvania an incident occured incvolving the crash of an unknown flying object. It was witnessed by thousands in several states. Some residents, including volunteer fire fighters who observed the crashed object stated that it was shaped like and acorn or bell, and there was writing around the base that resembled Egyptian Hieroglyphics. The military took control of the area, and the object was removed on a flat-bed truck under a covering and taken to an unknown location. Some believe it was taken to Wright Air force Base in Ohio, or Area 51 in Nevada."

390:

Ju390_02.jpg

Where have we seen this plane before??? I know we have... :?:

It has to be Nacht Der Untoten the crashed plane!!!

So Hans went to the USA via Paperclip & took the bell with him...

This fits with Five and how the Americans came up with their own versions of the teleporters & Vril crafts...

The Russians only have the Gersch device, which is like a portable rework of the bell?! From designs from Der Riese...

Let me know what you lot are thinking...

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Solidsnake2234

This would make sense that the Nazis have a base on the moon, because on the Black ops comp terminal on the main menu, it is said that there is 115 on the moon

Guest MONSTRO

i think a moon base is coming, maybe as the last map pack for black ops and cotd is just something cool treyarch gave us so we wont ger bored with richtofen and the gang. like five i think the point of different characters is to show us that other people also encounterd zombies not just our O.G. crew.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest AlphaSnake

Looks like this could be a strong contender for MP4 coming soon.

Plus the classics, hence the name Rezurrection.

Another CoDz prediction come true. :)

Regards Alpha.

Guest TheCrows

Looks like this could be a strong contender for MP4 coming soon.

Plus the classics, hence the name Rezurrection.

Another CoDz prediction come true. :)

Regards Alpha.

Alpha, why are you pyschic?

Guest Der Major

I just do my homework. :)

rezzo.png

Epicness awaits us...

Regards Alpha.

Hell yeah, Classic Maps are coming now to PC also! But it took quite a long time...

BTW i heared Moon will be the last level in zombies with the 4 Original Characters.

I really hope 3arc will tell us the whole zombie story in some months, because I don't understand it anymore.

Proof: I don't even know who the f*** "Hans" is :? .

But I'll miss the Original Characters in the next zombie game mode (if there will be one), especially Richtofen :( .

EDIT:

Have we also found the white sun symbol here:

s.jpg

This is the Centrifuge lander symbol, I can't find a meaning to this symbol, its definitely not in the Russia alphabet, or a greek symbol... I've tried searching scaled circles, nothing so far... Is this the polar opposite of the Black Sun/Shwarze sonne:

schwarze-sonne.png

I already posted something about this symbol, it's the "Schwarze Sonne" (black sun).

>> Shangri-La <-> Der Riese Connections - Schwarze Sonne

Guest fenny

I was doing some research on quantum mechanics due to the QED grenade/device, and it was talking about how atoms have endless possibilities and that nothing is certain.

Also that the nazi's where investigating environmental stuff using quantum mechanics theorys:

"The greatest crime against humanity, instigated by the Nazis, the Deutsche Physik Movement, Heisenberg and quantum mechanics, is not the development of the Nuclear Bomb, but in creating an insidious ‘Philosophical Virus’ that is the direct cause of Global Warming and many other environmental problems.

The ‘Philosophical Virus’, over 80 years, has slowly eaten away and destroyed the world’s Scientific, Technological & Social understanding of the Natural Laws of Physics"

Could the QED be a sort of virus thing that kills the zombies but will also effect you if you get to close? Or effect the laws of physics in a way that kills or does something the zombies?

Source: http://www.global-unity.com/CosmicDimen ... piracy.htm

Guest beefbobjones

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2u3zIOpQ1Y0br9bMYxyQkRichQQktrZSls1yx_UhSi7XE-8MWrg

In the right side of the picture you can see nova six barrels. Also it looks like there's green gas in the background. Return of the creepy crawlers?

Guest Superhands

Would really have made more sense for the characters to go to the moon straight from Ascension, then teleported from the moon to the place in Call of the Dead. So moon probably should have been MP2. Oh well...

Guest ballbearing32

OMG Alpha you are either a treyarch employee or you are person who treyarch is making these ideas from haha. I just think that it is totally awesome that you had an idea of a moon map and it came true! And to all the trollas out there that didnt think it would happen........ In your face!!!

Guest iStealth Mode

I don't even think i can put into words how epic all of this is....

I think i'll just let these [brains] s do all the talking for me!