GKnova and the Black Sun

NZheadshot1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NZheadshot1

How is this a new clue?

EDIT* realized the date on the original post, so I'm gonna assume this was GK2 or HL crappp

at the time this was the only thing connecting GKnova6 to Nazi Zombies at all. has nothin to do with those crap hoaxes....

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest nep0gg

Hello i know i am a noob here and dont have much experience as you old timers but seeing this image

GKSCHWARZSONNE.png

it reminded me something i have read about for my own interest. Its amazing how things connect . Here is what it reminded me of this

Omada_E.gif

This symbol is the symbol of the Greek group named Team Epsilon.

Creation :

The Hellenic Group is a perhaps imaginary, secret organization, which according to supporters of existence consists of Greeks and foreigners philhellenes scientists, researchers, professors, businessmen and politicians. It falls on conspiracy theories circulating in Greece and around the late 1990's.

Since there is no official presence of the group, usually the existence of doubt. Sometimes the literature of Group E is placed within an urban myth without any basis.

The Interesting Part

It is argued that the team uses a secret and superior, technology (antigravity, teleportation, etc.) for the defense of Greece and the dominance of Greek civilization / enlightenment in the world. The supporters claim that has existed since ancient times today's leaders and all the Greeks and other races from Sirius or the Andromeda galaxy or other galaxies or stars who came in ancient times and spread throughout the land knowledge with the peoples of the world. According to some, the have secret bases on the Moon and elsewhere in Antarctica, and took an active part in the protection of Cyprus by the Turkish invasion in 1974. Apart from the protection of Greece, the Hellenic group is said to have controversy with the Jews, who say that the major motivational forces and monitor banks.

I found it interesting that this group even though its probably fictional, has a lot of common theories with what we talk about here. Hope you find it interesting