Curiosity about teleporting cosmonaut

I'm not hating on the map, just genuinely curious.

Not the 'Gersch device/previously killed cosmonaut is now moonwalking fast' glitch, but the 'cosmonaut literally vanishing, reappears holding onto you' glitch?

It was the glitch that broke this map for me. My one friend swears that he only experiences it while playing with me. I always encountered it, solo, split-screen, and 2 man games.

My split-screen buddy has seen it countless times, on my xbox.

But it literally only seems to be on my (old) xbox (haven't played moon on the new one).

Example: my friend and i come down from the bowie knife room, pass the cosmo by the pyramid. I'm in front, he is following me. I go past the power switch, the tunnel door opens and the cosmonaut is now holding me (and always takes jugger, every time).

So, this was my bane in moon, coupled with the stupidity of sc/jugger placement.

So, is this some unique glitch that can only be experienced by me/playing with me, or are some of you getting this error too?

Sorry for always bashing moon, i know some of you love it. Just looking for a reasonable explanation why i keep getting f'd by a glitch that most don't seem to experience.

So y/n, does it happen to you frequently/at all?

Thanks.

Happy gaming!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic