Some help please

burford

Ok so.

i have not played a call of duty game since mw2 but i was always a big fan of zombies and i watched ngtzombies on the easter eggs on the zombie maps and i love them.

but i stopped watching them a while back and i just finished origins and i am wondering about if the maps did link together with the table and pylons and if so what did it do?

if anyone has a youtube video taht describes the story, that would be helpful.

Thank you

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can read all about the story here

"A Zombie Trilogy" - by MurderMachineX

"The Zombies Saga: The Rise and Fall of Edward Richtofen" - by Shooter

I would recommend just sticking with NGT. Browse through some of their Easter Egg videos.

For the main story, I personally don't watch vids. Because they're often misguided, very very simplified or downright inaccurate. Just stick with those two threads.

And to answer your question: When you do all the Sidequests/Power up all the Pylons (Towers)

and insert all the navcards in each table, as reward you'll get an Endgame in Buried.

Depending on which side you chose to follow, (Maxis or Richtofen) the Endgame will be different.

Which I won't spoil, you can watch them over at NGTZombies.