Agartha as next map, with O4

Hey everybody, as always sorry if this reasoning and theory has come up before.

So, many people have thrown up Agartha as the next map and I say this is true.

I think this because of one thing, Samantha. No matter what side of the Easter egg you do, the fact remains that maxis truly believes that Sam is in Agartha waiting to be freed. Now if this is true then what's to say the O4 ( or O3) are not also alive and well, with Sam, in Agartha.

This would make it entirely plausible for us as the player, to be the O3 + Sam, fighting to get out of Agartha.

Then, depending on the Easter eggs that have been done, we could have either Maxis trying to help them or Ricky trying to stop them.

Just my thoughts :D

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see that as the next map, but I think the place is a long shot. There's been a lot of theories as to the death of the N4 and I think that's true. Also at the Buried comic there's a blueprint of a 935 thing (don't know what it is, possibly an installation) similar to der rise. Guys at PTG have been saying (not theorizing) that it's for the next game, since the next map's comic is in mob of the dead, but I personally don't trust their assumptions that much and we may see the O4 in a group 935 installation of some sort (maybe they built an actual installation that houses a gateway to agartha? who knows, that is the exciting part of this).