Speculation on future maps

Everyone is expecting everything to tie up story-wise in the 4th DLC. However, since there may be a fifth, what if the 4th DLC won't tell us about the old 4. What if we don't continue to learn on what happened in the past like in W@W and Bops.

What I want for the 5th DlC (if there is one) is a map that explains more on the storyline. I want it to make the arguments on the timing of the maps to end. I want an explanation of where the old 4 are and what happened to them. But what I want most is a classic. If they could release a zombies only map pack, then they could give us 2 new maps since 4-5 would be too hard. 1 from the campaign crew, 1 from the zombies crew. 1 made to finish the story as of now, 1 made to simply be a classic. As for the 3 others, allow the community to vote which 3 maps they want to see return. What do you guys think will happen and what you want to happen?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days