Free Vengeance Map Pack Contest (Nuketown Z Challenge) 27/06

Sup, doods? Our beloved Zombie forum is back online! And we all know the new Vengeance Map Pack is coming out in less than a week. I am also aware that there are plenty of people that won't be getting it on release date. Either because of the lack of money they have for it or they own a PS3... Now, I think it's just way too unfortunate to miss out on the new Buried map, including that awesome Ray Gun Mark II. It's a MUST HAVE for any Zombies fan! So for all of you that won't be able to get the DLC early... I got an amazing contest running, starting today! The grand-prize of my contest is (of course) 1200 Microsoft Points. But let me clear up something: If you already have the Vengeance DLC , you will not receive this prize. These 1200 MSP are specifically for the people that are not able to buy this new map pack. However, once I give away these points to the winner, it's up to that person to decide what to do with it.

To win this contest, you will require true skills. Since I absolutely love the Zombies community, I'll be putting up your skills to the test with a Solo challenge on Nuketown Zombies. The person that gets the highest record will win the prize. But before I get into any details about this challenge, let me tell you what you need in order to participate:

1.Obviously you will need an Xbox Live Gold account and have Nuketown Zombies installed. Nuketown Zombies can be a real challenge and is difficult to play on by yourself, therefor it seems to me that it's the only fitting level to do this contest on. If you do not have Nuketown Zombies you can not participate... simple.

2.You will need to play a Solo game (Not a Custom-Game) online in order to save your gameplay in Theater mode. Unless you can provide me with your entire HD footage while playing offline. Though it will be much easier if you play online so that your record & gameplay goes onto your Theater. This also goes to say that you do not need any recording device for this contest...

3.When you're done playing and you think you have reached the highest record, you will need to inform me. This can be done in the comment section, my Twitter (@MF_MaxiMillion) or on my website. After that, you will have to add me on Xbox Live so I can watch your footage saved onto your profile. I will also update this blog frequently to inform you guys what the high-scores are.

That's it. Nothing more to it than just playing a hardcore game of Nuketown Zombies and sharing it with the community. This contest will be running for one whole week (7 days) and will stop at the 4th of July. That's enough time for you guys to get your records. With that being said... lets move onto the Challenge Details:

Challenge Accepted:

-No Fun Allowed-

I just love all the negative feedback from the CoD forums when it comes to Nuketown Zombies. I don't quite get that because this is one of my favorite maps of all time... I've challenged myself countless of times on it. The one that I call "No Fun Allowed" is by far my most difficult challenge...

There are only two rules, but I am certain it will be hard enough for most of the community. These rules are;

*No Quick-Revive!

*The Ray Gun, Ray Gun Mark II and Mustang & Sally are not allowed!

Everything else you wanna do is completely up to you. Oh, what? You think that's easy? Go ahead and impress me. Remember, you have 7 days to get to the highest wave possible. If that wave is coincidentally shared with another player, then I'll have to compare each others record with the amount of kills. If you want that new map pack for free, you better try hard! I wish you all good luck!

-Highest Record-

I'm giving you guys the freedom to post multiple records. If your Round 40 high-score got beaten by another player, you may present me another record that's higher than the current one.

Currently, “SupremLordJesus” is leading the contest.

He got to Round 33 with 1504 kills, 458 headshots and 1 down. Think you can do better? Submit your record here!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you need the season pass in order to play nuketown zombies? and wouldn't that make the prize for this contest pointless? Don't get me wrong, I love your generosity, but if you want to hold a contest like this, you should hold it on Green Run since that is the map that everyone has access to.