Possible hints to End Game???

Hello all, I'm new to the forum. I was playing tranzit the other day on solo and I came across some markings on the telephone pole at the bus depot. Its the one people been flying up with the jet gun. Well I noticed it had one poster on it that said "Shabanga". Well i decided to google it and came to the Urban Dictionary. The word "Shabanga" is described as followed

(Used to describe getting something favorable at the right time. Or, a way of saying thanks!)

((Johnny said "shabanga" when he recieved a large amount of marijuana at half price.))

Also on the telephone pole is a picture of what looks to be a hammer being held by a hand with some sort of Arabic letters on it. To me it looks like the hammer is hitting a person or a zombie. The reason I assume a zombie is the patches missing on the pants, or perhaps a homeless person (Russman maybe?)

If anyone can get some pics of what im talking about on this thread id appreciate it. Also someone to translate the Arabic?? They are hard to see so you have to look closely. Also please feel free to share with me any other odd things you have noticed.

My Gamertag is Nick McNastyyy I'm one of the people who believe there is more to tranzit than what we have found.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes this has been discussed a couple of times before. Most recently in the thread below with picture images put up.

Green Run: Cryptic Easter Egg Images

This has been covered apparently all the way back in december. Doing a simple "pole" search in tranzit brings up several others one of which has a video connected to Playthegamecentral (not the biggest fan group for them on this site lol).

A Drawing on Power Poll(Depot)

after reading the first thread link, the 'shabanga' complex haa made me wonder if this is the tertiary node. how ironic would it b that the nifty 'glitch' would be it. also that theyre using node in the electrical sense and not geometrical meaning this was a bit simpler than it was made out to be. only hard part for testing would be figuring timing not that this is, i always assumed it was just a glitch. just would be ironic