random turbines all over the map

Hi everyone,

Last weekend I played on tranzit with my friends when I notices some turbines on the map in places we couldn't reach. I also noticed I lost my navcard.

The zombies ignored the random turbines and the turbines broke down after a while.

Do you guys think this is a glitch?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Last weekend I played on tranzit with my friends when I notices some turbines on the map in places we couldn't reach. I also noticed I lost my navcard.

The zombies ignored the random turbines and the turbines broke down after a while.

Do you guys think this is a glitch?

video prrof?sorry never heard of this.You should post an introduction! :D

We're talking about the build-able turbines that come from the Bus Depot? I myself have only seen it glitch out a couple of times, twice now from farm to powerhouse though. Pretty much each time it has happened to me I put down my turbine at the farm and can't pick it up. I ride the bus to the power house and you can see it in the ground above where the avogadro spawn would be. You can really only see the pulse aura around it unless you run through the powerhouse past the Electric Trap build-able and up those stairs where you can look through the windows to the yard behind the powerhouse where you will see the top of the glitched turbine sticking out.

Never figured it for EE related, theatre mode also does the same thing though where you can glitch to the top where the avogadro spawns. Figured it was just the turbine coding trying to reset itself and moved to the area? If you're talking about other places though please say where and if any were put down, you're going to have to give a lot of detail and anything you can think of for those without ps3.

oke.. first of all english isnt my native languages so bare with me.

I made a turbine in the bus depot and we took the bus to the diner.

I used my turbine to open the door to pick up a bus part. I left my turbine there and the zombies destroyed it.

we took the bus to the farm and I noticed blue sparks in the fog. I saw some at the farm too but we decided to go to town. When we got to town I saw some blue sparks again and thats when I realized the sparks were made by the turbines.

We couldnt reach the turbine in town since it was in a building. The spawning zombies in that building ignored the turbine.

I wonder if its a glitch. I personally think the EE has something to do with turbines. In multiplayer you can see a note saying "fix the turbines"..

P.S How can I upload my PS video clip? :|

We're talking about the build-able turbines that come from the Bus Depot? I myself have only seen it glitch out a couple of times, twice now from farm to powerhouse though. Pretty much each time it has happened to me I put down my turbine at the farm and can't pick it up. I ride the bus to the power house and you can see it in the ground above where the avogadro spawn would be. You can really only see the pulse aura around it unless you run through the powerhouse past the Electric Trap build-able and up those stairs where you can look through the windows to the yard behind the powerhouse where you will see the top of the glitched turbine sticking out.

Never figured it for EE related, theatre mode also does the same thing though where you can glitch to the top where the avogadro spawns. Figured it was just the turbine coding trying to reset itself and moved to the area? If you're talking about other places though please say where and if any were put down, you're going to have to give a lot of detail and anything you can think of for those without ps3.

i watched the video again in theater.. They aren't multiple turbines. My first turbine just floated off lol. It was so weird. It always stayed near us. When we arrived in town it teleported to one of the buildings. I wonder if its a glitch.. I dont know much about code, but i still think it would be weird even for a glitch..