glitches or weird things that happened in motd

for instance, i was in a game with 4 people originally and we were doing the pop goes the weasel EE. someone left right at the last 2 steps (right before we made the plane and went to the bridge in afterlife). anyways, when we got to the bridge I (weasel) were going to kill the others to break the cycle. well, i did kill them but i didnt go down?!? i was like weird and had no grenades so i couldnt down myself then the last zombie was glitched for a bit on the bridge i could hear him but not find him. after the last zombie appeared and i killed him it started a new round and the two i downed as weasel were back alive.....so i downed them again and i told them that the game was going to end once i killed them but it didnt. to end the game i as weasel had to let them knife me till i went down then it finally said life over you survived 23 rounds or whatever. weirest thing that has happened to me in MoTD....sorry for the bad grammar

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was heading up the stairs in the cell block area in front of the wardens office (the stairs that lead to the dog head with the hell hole beneath it) and i jumped and landed on the railing to the stairs, I assumed that this could be a barrier glitch but I was wrong, a zombie came by and hit me and I went flying towards the bottom of the map, I tried it again and it wouldnt work so I didnt care for it. It was still pretty cool though XD