Weasel and Samuel

Ok so you know how you go to pack-a-punch and you jump around a bit and you see the bridge isn't fully done, well I did some research and the Golden Gate Bridge was being built when the nazi army started. Well during Mob of the dead Weasel is the expert and he knows everything about perks and the box well you see how in moon we were able to see a "comic" well what if somehow Weasel made that comic and he knows what is actually going on could he be apart of the 935 group or is he going against 935 and that's why they kill him. Now in Die Rise it seems to me that Samuel knows more than the others in the group and during the film at the beginning of "Die Rise" they talk about "the flesh" and I believe that that's the group going against Richthofen and in "Mob of the dead" you see the group kill Weasel well what if that's what's supposed to happen to Samuel. Moral of this theory is that I believe that Weasel and Samuel are basically being pimped by the other characters.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic