Avogadro and Purgatory connection? (theory)

Ok so pretty much since seeing the trailer when we first got our glimpse of what purgatory looked like and that we had electrical powers people have been wondering if there could be a connection between the two and I think there might be.

You have the same powers and extremely similar appearance but I think there's a little more to it.

I think the Avogadro is someone that's been trapped in purgatory and been experimented on to amplify its power and possibly a lot more. They may no longer even have a body anymore depending on how long they've been trapped in that capsule before we released them.

Now if I may get wild here and throw something even more crazy out there: what if its Al?

At the end of the EE you are given the choice to continue the cycle by killing Al and basically ending off with the same outcome that has these four in their predicament to begin with or you can Break the Cycle by killing everyone else with Al which I think is actually what is supposed to happen so the endless loop can finally end.

Assuming that by breaking the cycle Al can finally be free to actually escape where would he go from there? he is on an abandoned/ unfinished bridge alone with the only means of escape being Purgatory.

Its a pretty far-fetched string of theories but this whole topic is itching at me, I feel like there's a big connection tie-in we haven't discovered yet and another reason I think this is because there is a painting with the Tower of Babel on it, its like the game is telling us to look for the connection.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another interesting bit to note are the different ways Maxis and Richtofin ask you to utilize power to complete their objectives.

In ToB doing maxis you use the Avogadro to power the tower using what could be Life energy if they are in fact a person in purgatory rather than electrical energy.

In Die Rise for Maxis you do something a bit different but again it has to do with Life energy, this time through reincarnation.

Richtofin tends to stick with 115 and the energy from the undead for both of them.

The orbs have a mysterious energy about them that Maxis needs and I'm assuming is what stores the energy obtained from the "lost souls" and that's why you launch them at the tower so you can transfer it.