The Next Tower and Map? My Ideas...

As seen in the last 2 zombie maps, there are towers that have something to do with the map's Easter Egg and The Zombies Story. I have an idea for a map, and how it would fit in to the "Tower" theme. Imagine a map where you are running through the streets of Modern-Day New England, and the main setting would be a facility similar to Der Rise, as stated back in WaW, Group 935 had other facilities other than Waffenfabrik Der Riese. This specific facility was made AFTER WW2, and has some technological improvements from the previous 935 Facilities. This facility is underground, hidden under the Big Ben tower, which is the new tower I was talking about. This tower, along with the Eiffel Tower, are the two most recognizable towers in the world, and I believe these two towers will be the final two in our "Tower" themed maps. Since this is purely fan-made, I have also come up with some epic features.

Features

- Catacombs hidden under Big Ben

- Zipline to traverse the dangerous ledges in the catacombs

- Laboratory with Experimental Zombies (New Zombie Type)

- The Experiment Gone Wrong (Previously Mentioned, New Zombie)

- Epic Easter Egg (Maxis or Richtofen)

- Maxis Side: Destroy Big Ben

- Richtofen Side: Harness the Power of Big Ben

- Musical Easter Egg by A7x (Fav Band :D)

- Round Boss (Similar to Hell Hounds)

- 2 New Perks (Also Deadshot Returns)

- New Wonder Weapon

- Shangri-La Styled Time-Travel

- Purgatory Mode

That's enough made-up features for now...

So I'm gonna tell you about the "Experiment Gone Wrong"

This Zombie is Essentially a Test Zombie that was majorly screwed up by Group 935. It is covered in chains and burn marks and can shoot out Acid that will down the player instantly without Juggernog.

Well, that's my map idea, hope you enjoyed... Yeahhhhh, I hope it wasn't TOO bad for my first map idea. Thanks for Reading!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic