Why does online take SOOOO long...

So I was playing online and finally got to round 20. at round 20 I looked at my capture card and i saw that it had taken over an hr and 30 minutes to get there. i can get to the 40s maybe 50s in 1 hr and 30 mins solo. why does it take so long? I know the answer and its because people try to hit the box every round and people go down and need to get new weapons and stuff. There are also more zombies.

so yea I know I just answered myself but the main problem I have is what is the nicest way to say hurry the hell up? every round I was sitting there running laps around the map to give myself something to do since I was waiting.

The only way I can think of doing it is killing the last zombie but that is counterproductive because the guys are usually not even close to being in a "safe" spot and will end up going down which draws out the rounds longer.

tldr:what are some ways to tell people that we need to get going and to stop holding crawlers every round.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days