Marlton Johnson in Nuketown Zombies.

IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN SAID I AM SORRY :?

Now we all know that we can hear marlton in the bunker in Nuketown zombies, we also hear the Tranzit bus horn.

Nuke Town does have a TON of secrets like this but for now we will focus on him, and why he ties into the story.

So who is marlton?

The only things we do know about him is that he used to be an engineer has many of his quotes is figuring out to build things, being smart, typical nerd blah blah blah.

So why was he in nuketown?

My theory is pretty simple, basically what I have found in the Season pass description of Nuketown Zombies

is that Radiation Scientists came to nuketown BEFORE the CIA/CDC due to reports of Element 115 and soldiers being revived from the dead. (http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/dlc/seasonpass)

Now most of the quotes from Marlton inside the bunker are from green run but some stuck out to me.

(big thanks to MrRoflWaffles for the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_l_RgiGXVU)

"They asked ME to leave? I was the one Reporting this disgusting behavior! Makes no sense.."

"This device will prove my mental superiority once and for all!"

What I believe from these quotes are that:

1. The other engineers and scientists bullied him and locked him in safe for "fun" unfortunately the zombies got to them.

2. Marlton figured out a way to build a teleporting device or some type of device that could get him out and meet up with the new group.

"Uhh just because one is different is not a valid excuse to simply BANISH him.."

This one could mean to Samuel.. something to do with Sam's "Eating" habits?

But Marlton hasn't met Samuel yet, so I'm not sure what to say about this.

So did treyarch just want to throw martlon in there? Or does this explain how marlton comes in the picture of the new group?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The quote about the "banishing" I think is Marlton referring to himself.

Established by the first two quotes, Marlton is either not well liked by his superiors , not taken seriously by his superiors, or found out information he should not have known at Nuketown.

This resulted in him being the "The odd man out" which, may have been a good thing considering the outbreak and all.

Marlton seems like he has to prove something, he may have an inferiority complex and or a grudge towards his fellow workers/superiors.

I think you are on to something!