How To No Clip In Theater Mode - Die Rise

OPLRazor

Alright so Right of the Bat iam going to say this requires a shit ton of luck but Die Rise being so glitchy it should not take to long to have a zombie glitch like the one in the video. The Video below Shows the best way and at the moment the only way i have seen to No Clip in Theater Mode on Die Rise. If You Cant Get a Zombie that will Glitch Msg me on Xbox and you can get the Film iam using from my File Share if you really would like too. GT : OPL Razor

6HKD2TMClrM

Hope this helps some people out if they are wanting to look at the other buildings

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of luck by the look of it :lol:

Did you come across any walls or death barriers out in the wilderness? It didn't look like you did.

I'd like to get some screenshots of some things out there. I wonder if you can see the Pearl Orient Tower?

Thanks for sharing

A lot of luck by the look of it :lol:

Did you come across any walls or death barriers out in the wilderness? It didn't look like you did.

I'd like to get some screenshots of some things out there. I wonder if you can see the Pearl Orient Tower?

Thanks for sharing

There Are a Couple of Barriers but like way out umm i may just do a 360 degree view and but it all into a photo because i cant remember most of the buildings i saw and put it together if you wish to see all around it would not be a problem