Head Games

zombo187

I have been reading around the forums recently and noticed alot of speculation about Richtofens power being able to alter or affect time to keep our heroes in a conintuous loop. Although this is also a solid theory and would explain the trial and error process that goes into zombies mode, I don't believe this is the case.

A few things that convince me otherwise. First being the fact that when the video starts we see the destroyed earth and then a teleportation as we hear Stu speak to either Richtofen or a Vril voice. The actual voice is muffled with intention. When they first appear at the new location Stuhlinger is asking things like "go where?" and saying negetive things like "there is nothing left". He continues this hesitant conversation with the voices and seems to be at odds with whatever he is being told to do.

Directly after this scene we see the other characters show up along with a hoarde of zombies. Why were they seperate to begin with? We soon see a Nova Jumper kill Russman or at least take a bite and the rest of our heroes flee only to die or become over run shortly after.

Then we see another entrance to the map via teleportation with all members present but in a sleightly different area. Stuhlinger asks the question "have we been here before?"

To me this indicated that the Vril or Richtofen were simply playing mind games with Stuhlinger. They were getting resistance to their plans and didn't like it so they projected a scenario of him under attack and friends dying because of his actions or inaction. If another character had been the one to say the quote "have we been here before?" I don't believe this theory would hold up. But Stu says it, causing me to think that this premonition or vision was only available to him and was result of eating the flesh. the 115 in the flesh has given others access to his mind and it is not fully his own any more.

The radio broadcasts on the television set supports this theory indicating that the sickest people are acting alot like Stuhlinger and are a danger to other survivors.

The teleportation itself is still quite mysterious to me because its not a direct teleport its more like a beam that transports them.In this Intro we are seeing all our characters bash eachother but still work together. I believe the group already knows about him eating zombie flesh but his memory loss is affecting his mind and he is becoming more unstable and more dangerous.

Richtofen also is heard saying "accept your fate, begin anew" But as only Stu can hear it, i beleive this is part of the premonition.

Any thaughts or holes to poke?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic