Theories for the sky, anyone? + more

Joeyohh9292

Well... The sky is pretty insane. The moon is much larger than the sun and looks much closer, there are lights all over the shop, there's meteors crashing and gravity is fubar.

Also, if you go near the AN-94 and stand near the window as the character who hears richtofen, it sounds like richtofen is VERY ill and even, sometimes, asking for help. His voice is barely even identifiable and his speech is pretty much just slurs. Is he becoming weak in the aether? Is die rise set after a throw down between maxis and richtofen?

Theories please :)

Finally, does anyone think that the navcard readings are a little weird, especially with the opening sequence? Here's my thoughts: for each new map, the previous map has a navcard that can be read into a table that can be built on the new map. Then, when all maps have been released, the final map has a navcard for tranzit. Once all navcards are linked, it might be possible to transport through maps in-game. I know it sounds crazy, but if you followed the Easter egg and all players "accepted" the switch (e.g. Held x on a teleported or something) then the new map would just start loading and you'd be in a game on that map. This theory came about from the navcards, quotes from tranzit (we'll visit here again), the empty feeling of knowing that transits Easter egg was a doddle and finally the fact that they need to top moons huge two part Easter egg. What better way to do that than making it an Easter egg throughout all of the maps?

I even have a feeling that treyarch wanted to incorporate this aspect into bo1 but couldn't manage it.

Anyway, I might be here for a short while, but I'm tired.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If he has been reviving the characters over and over again he must be using lots of energy. You must remember that Samantha was a little girl and had time to get used to controlling the zombies. Richtofen was shoved into control quite suddenly and his soul more than likely required more power. It's also implied Richtofen is controlling a worldwide outbreak, Samantha never did such things as these, only controlled outbreaks meant to kill the original characters. Needless to say Richtofen is using more power than he has. We have to recharge him like in Green Run.