What could the Nav card be used for? My ideas :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5CIKHEmkPg (Not Sure how to make the youtube video show up on the post but this video has my main idea of what it could do.)

Another thing I think the nav cards could be used for is some kind of credit card system that allows you to be able to withdraw from your bank accounts. I don't know their kinda silly ideas but you never really know with what your working with when it comes to zombies.

If you guys have any cool ideas i would love to here them down below :D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also felt, along with many other members of CoDz, that the nav card is used in correlation with the money submitted so far in TranZit. I can definitely see it as a realistic possibility; the only remaining question in that instance would be where is the nav card that you put into the nav table in Green Run? Assuming there is one of course

Seeing as the navcard has yet to be used and the video we seen from Die Rise where the dev had like 70,000 pts at round one its prob safe to assume the navcard will prob be used as a debit card from bank to bank (map to map) or is gonna tie into the easter egg as did the golden rod in the first black ops . Aside from that i cant think of anything else its used for because by now someone would of figured it out if it tied into the tranzit easter egg.