Xbox update

BuscusBros

A new xbox update for black ops 2 was released recently and it contained a picture on the die rise leader boards. it looks like some skyscrapers with something green in the corner, to me it kind of looks like a mouth or something but I don't know really what it could be.

P.S in the same update they stuffed up running to different locations, now the zombies die instead of just re spawning -_-. Also does anyone know the exact time die rise is coming out? Like I mean 6:00 AM, just leave the country so I can convert it :D Thanks ( I have spent lots of time scouring the internet!)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have never seen a exact time for these things, how it works is that the company cannot put the DLC up directly, it needs to be put up by Microsoft, they give a certain time period of when it will be up. i remember in blops 1, they were supposed to release at the earliest of 7pm AEST (Melbourne, Australia) and the latest was like 11ish, so somewhere between then

PS. AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time