A Zombies Story

Naitrax

Hi guys, its Naitrax here posting a quick little story I wrote while bored. Please tell me if you want to hear more!

Screams. That’s all I could hear as I tore across the meadow from the house. I glanced behind me to see 5 sets of blue eyes belonging to large decomposing, human-like creatures. My right arm was bleeding where I’d cut my self with the dagger I was now holding. It had been my only defense as the monsters attacked. I began to descend the hill that leads into the village. I yelled for help, running into the main street to find hundreds of the shambling monsters, staring. I headed toward my home, where outside, I heard voices. I froze as four shadowy figures emerged from my cellar, weapons drawn, pointed at my head. “What in hell is going on here?” I asked. “They came. The zombies. They took all the vodka!” A man with a Russian accent replied. The figures stepped into the light. They were all covered in blood. There was a Japanese man with black clothes, a Russian man with beige clothes, an American man, and a German soldier with a creepy hat. “Who-“ I began but the German cut me off with a voice that was distinctly feminine. “We will explain all, but can we get inside first?” They led me into my basement. My father never had let me into this place; so seeing it was very new. The first thing that I saw was a pad on the ground. It was flashing. Then I noticed a symbol on the wall. A large hand with 3 numbers inside it: 935. Just then a huge lightning bolt exploded from the pad.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic