Game Mode Ideas

I'm making this thread to get everyone's ideas together about new zombies game modes that will be introduced in the future. Personally, I'm not a HUGE fan of the new game modes, as I like the original core zombies, but every now and then a change of pace can be refreshing.

I've only had one idea good idea for a game mode that I think would be fun:

Game Mode Name: Territory

Description: Played in full TranZit maps, however, no transportation is available. Players are divided into 2 teams. Start on opposite sides of the map, and must compete for areas of the map as well as reasources(pack a punch, perks, and the box). Enemy players can shoot each other, making it hard to capture an enemies base. If an enemy is downed within your teams base, then they are captured and must be rescued ( I haven't worked out every detail, this idea is open to changes). I haven't exactly figured out the rest, like how to capture perks or other resources, but you get the basic idea

So, now is your turn to share any ideas. Any game modes that you have thought of or think would be fun need to be shared! Contribute your ideas, and discuss! :twisted:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic