Could the Morse code and orbs be from the Avogadro?

Firestarter

Just been thinking what the morse code could mean and why the orb of light will sometimes highlight them on the traffic light and Pylon. At first i thought it was Maxis trying to communicate while the power was on, but then i thought why would the orb highlight it even after you've done either EE.

Also the orb will only show up after you've turned on the power and released the Avogadro. And the message "stay close to me", since we can't exactly stay close to Maxis or Richtofen i couldn't think of anyone else it could mean. and since the Avogadro was trapped in the Power station it might've had a way to control the power to the traffic light and pylon.

And also the message "Go to the light", Im thinking it maybe trying to get us to lead it somewhere and im thinking that place is the Mystery box (the big light it shoots into the sky).Seeing as that also occasionally gets the orb to come out of it aswell. Has anyone tried to lure it next to the box and get the orb to come out of the box while The Avogadro is next to it?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic