Maxis quotes and possible easter egg continuation

MNM1995

Here's a link to a very interesting video by NGTZombies on the quotes Maxis says in TranZit whilst doing the easter egg:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=ciUOKFj11AQ

If you watch the video, you'll see that Spiderbite has no idea what the last three quotes could mean. Well, for two of them i've got an idea:

The first, about "cargo on board that needs to be delivered" I believe may be when you are riding the bus woth the Avogadro latched on, as he is the 'cargo' and needs to be delicered to the spire.

The second, about a place "that we may re-visit some day" and that is a "lovely place" I believe could be Macht Der Untoten, perhaps if you enter Nacht Der Untoten whilst doing his side of the ee. Also, before saying this he starts by saying that there is "Nothing to see in here", which is true for his side of the ee backing up this thought.

The final quote, about needing to assemble the NAVCARD table and go and seek the right card I don't have much of a clue about, however I presume it's like Richtofen where you can't actually get the NAVCARD and maybe has somethig to do with DLC?

What are your guys thoughts on these quotes or any other quotes in the video?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah alot of speculation here, i myself am guilty of looking up youtube vids and listening to the quotes, but we need to know in game what or where the quotes are tied to to go any further with your theory. with out that key information(knowing when maxxis says these quotes) all it can be is a sound bite. i could say "because i heard a sound bite of misty saying marlton is sexy that we can some how make them have sex." and even tho its absoultely rediculous no one but the developers can say that im wrong. u see what im saying? its just adding fuel to the fire and not accomplishing anything. im not hatin tho, u seem to be correctly placing the quotes. but we dont know for sure unless someone who knows for sure confirms it.

Completely agree. I to am guilty of listening to character quotes on Youtube but that's in part because I find them funny and in part because I want to know about how some quotes relate to easter eggs, and Inaldo agree with you that it is just a soundbite until we find cideo propf of it occuring in the map. For example, some of Richtofen's quotes I've never heard in game but they do appear somewhere in the Green Run maps, and it's just a case of having it happen to you in a game to confirm it for yourself.

yeah... we are all kind of at a stand still. the community is confused or tired of trying. it seems that we are all starting to give up the searching and just enjoy playing again. which maybe for the best. we can revisit with fresh eyes when we come back. but i dont believe we are done actually finding things. i also believe strongly that we will see a content drop with an up coming update. and we will see new game modes n new items in tranzit.