License plates

Zombie-cowboy

Apart from the xp-79 license plates from the bus, there are very very few cars with them, one being the scooby doo green mystery van, a car at the power station thats as far as i can remeber. Can they mean something too?

I'm Kinda average- bad player so its very hard for me to do the same thing twice in game. have been playing many times so cant find the particular replay....

i havent done either side and was killing zombies facing the door you put the fan to open the pap, inside the power(wich was on) and the middle of the floor started glowing increasingly orange, by a point even the outside part where tombstone was like that. Anybody experienced something like that?

Another feel i get seeing many knobs around the power area, maybe switching or blowing some pipes can trigger the eletric zombie to become diferent (maybe good or bad for us) like in shangrila, for ex.

The troll, signed many times as sedan, the only two sedan signs are at the bus stop, in the area right of the buildable table, close to the locker and the billboard. Dude, where's that car?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic