My theory on the navcards

StopThePro

Let's all be realistic here. If there was a continuation of the EE, it would have been found by now. However, I can easily be wrong and so I encourage people to continue thinking up ideas regarding the EE.

One thing that seems to have stumped everyone is the addition of the navcards into the game. As I am sure you have all guessed, "navcard" most likely means "navigation card", and the only thing even remotley related to navigation would be the bus, driven by the robot T.E.D.D. Of his many quotes, one that stands out would definitely be:

"New route learned. Cross-referencing mapping software. Automatic Route Guidance still in effect."

This obviously indicates a change in the programming of the bus driver, T.E.D.D. It does not take a genius to perhaps link the navcards to the robot, but as of yet no - one has been able to use the navcards on the obelisk or T.E.D.D. Of course, in the EE itself you are required to build the navcard machine, but you are unable to use it.

In my opinion, the reason the navcard machine is built during the EE is because Treyarch want us to know about it it's existence, and to be aware that such a device exists on the map. Therefore we are bought to the tricky question of what the hell you're meant to do with your navcards and the machine. Although there are some theories regarding the continuation of the EE, or perhaps merely changing the route of the bus driver around Green Run (which is just lame), I think that it's use will not become available until after a new DLC has been a released.

If you think about it, there is one thing that all players have in common, and that is a lack of new DLC, and therefore a new zombie map. My theory is that perhaps the bus will take us to the new map. We will still be able to play it as a stand alone version (ie. where there is no parts of Green Run at all), but it will be an additional feature in Green Run. I believe that as more DLC is released, the map will expand. Perhaps, even the bus can go back in time, hinting at a possible reincartnation of the Nacht map.

What I am trying to say is that perhaps the EE will be continued through the introduction of new DLC which leads to an extension of the map. Another idea could be that along with a new zombie map all on its own, the download will also include an update for the Green Run map, explaining more of the storlyine as a whole.

If you would like to ask any questions (I'm not the best at describing ideas), please ask!!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days