SNAFU'S Launch Trailer Analysis

PFCSNAFU

F6vOWbJ46XU

First thing i noticed was, well, the beauty of the campaign. Im very excited.

At 0:17, what you see what might be Jason Hudson carrying who i think is Frank Woods. In the background you can see a soldier with aviator sunglasses and a beret. Also in between the trees on the left side there appears to be a Huey Helicopter. Where are they? Well i think they're near Hanoi and they just saved Woods. So perhaps we will get to save him. The weapon Hudson is carrying though is an FNFAL which i dont believe the VC or NVA had, perhaps its a different location or just a weapon error. The man in the background though reminds me of the African American soldier with the beret and sunglasses in the Campaign trailer. Maybe Woods got moved from Hanoi to Africa. We shall see.

At 0:18, you see a Russian Hind crashing into the background with what appears to be a middle aged Woods in combat gear hoppin on a barrel.

At 0:19, a bug, like spy kids.

At 0:25, you see a US soldier with an FNFAL confronting a Russian Hind, i believe this is Woods before the scene at 0:18, similar hair and camo paint.

At 0:33, predator

0:40, Batman

0:42, What appears to be Woods or maybe just an Op For soldier interorgating a soldier

Tell me what you think, and feel free to tell me to add anything!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw this, coming home from a long, hard day and seeing on the TV this trailer :D (ITV 1 Doc Martin adverts was when it was played). Looks VERY cool! Great things you pointed out.

One question, @0:04 could that be the mysterious Raul Menendez (I think that's how you spell it)?

I'm looking forward to 2025!!! November 13th couldn't come sooner (It could if it really wanted... I wouldn't mind) ;)

Great Finds!