Strategies Guide

Okay, these are some Strategies high and low round youtube zombie players used. Use these's for the different maps you may play. For multiplayer (solo kinda)

Kino Der Toten

yAOoVvGMzHk

My opinion

In kino use the stage,stairs,teleporter and traps to your avenge. Don't be stupid thinking you can survive without using traps in high rounds.

Five

iVTdAGSsYHg

HnicylY1IRg

My opinion

Five is very tight space map, so stay close to team mates. Also buy quick revive because you need your team mates in order to get to higher round in this map. Also try to avoid the lab unless your good at dodging. A lot of zombies spawn quick here.

Ascension

MR8XPrfwwP8

My Opinion

Watch out for those damn monkeys! Also use the traps guys and please don't go after the box every time! Trust me the box can wait but your perks won't. Use the area where the launch pad is next to PHD for making stomp's. Also if your really good try training near the PaP. This will save your team mates in high rounds.

Call of the Dead

OV7A_cKBGc0

My Opinion

It's a big map but what get's people is the water. Here is a trick, just jump a lot to speeded up in water. Also train near the light house as well or camp up top in the boat where double tap located. Never camp near quick revive on high rounds, zombie's come form behind. Also don't piss off George unless you going to kill him.

Shangri-La

jGU9ay4FldM

Opinion

The video shows a good camping spot for shangri-la and a way to survive. I believe this is best suited for the map since it's the best place to hold up.

No Man Land

Solo only

XAZ1ErZPtos

Opinion

Keep running and don't stop!

Moon

TfAaBLWn4jc

A7Jt0OjmJPs

KFLmB9zI0bI

Der Riese

BO

5rsWGL2HD3E

4zaaM4ISpgo

WaW

srqYnOW9wss

Verruckt

Bo

BxGo3rdrlkQ

Q9XBvGqdlHA

9Z53u6Y-qhw

WaW

1HgRHL-lFWQ

qmUV2J_t8tk

3X5qB5wB3VU

Shi No Nume

WaW

pIAwHWw5Evs

BO

dupZM0VExOQ

Nacht Der Untoten

WaW

CTDs88MSJ-U

Feel free to post a strategy for any map but please say what map. Hope this helped anyway, and I will update it if any new strategy is founded, or can be used.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic