"Space Race"/"The Eagle Has Landers" Achievement

Rissole25

Hey guys, I bring 2-in-1 achievements today! Space Race and The Eagle Has Landers. The Eagle Has Landers must be completed to attain Space Race, so it was only natural that I do both of them together.

You must Pack-a-Punch before Round 8 for SR, and you must ride all 3 landers for TEHL.

Sorry if you can't hear me. I had a cold, and I just couldn't be bothered editing the audio.

RQA9q-ZFSo4

Here are some requirements for this though. They don't have to be followed, but they greatly help!

[*:2apwxtnm]Do not buy Juggernog, or hit the Mystery Box. In the end, you may have enough points for them, but that depends on the rounds leading up to it. It's better to be safer than sorry. Quick Revive is acceptable.
    [*:2apwxtnm]Don't turn the power on! You don't need it until when you use the landers, and you should use them at the end!
    If you have a perk, than a Monkey Round will likely occur, wasting an entire round of potential points that you need.
    [*:2apwxtnm]Always play it safe. Just because it's Ascension, doesn't mean you won't get caught off-guard at times.
    [*:2apwxtnm]Always go for head-shots or knife kills. You need those points!

For the first couple of rounds, you'll want to maximize your points. It is vital you do it here. Whether you knife in the first round, or shoot than knife is up to you. Leave when you feel like you can't handle the horde.

Head straight to the MP5k and buy it. You're set now for the rest of the game. The MP5k will be your point gun. Nice aim, good for CQC, and can easily buy ammo for it when needed. Headed to the PhD Flopper Lander, and do all your killing up there. It is a very easy train to do up there, so you shouldn't have a problem.

TIP: Take the round number, and minus it by one. That is how many shots it will take with the MP5k to make a zombie a one-knife kill during that round.

Ex: R6, shoot MP5k 5 times, 1 knife to kill the zombie.

Keep at it till Round 7, and be sure to make a crawler! You cannot let it go to Round 8 or you can't get the achievement! After making a crawler, start opening up all areas, turn the power on, and ride all 3 landers back to the spawn. You should get The Eagle Has Landers now.

Head back up to the power room, and activate the rocket launch. Head to the Pack-a-Punch machine, and you should soon have the Space Race achievement/trophy pop soon after grabbing Mustang & Sally or the MP115 Kollider

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days