The Cure to NOVA6 Gas

Tac

• Administrators

Hey guys, this is one of my first GKNOVA6 threads, but I have been around these areas often. I want to point something out to you that I noticed and I think it is a rather important find.

In the docs, there is a page where it lists the chemical makeup of NOVA6.

37. Chemical Makeup

a. Similarities to known agents. [REDACTED] military variants [REDACTED] weapons. The following [REDACTED].

(1) [REDACTED] high volatility relative to similar nerve agents. [REDACTED] one minute after direct ingestion of a lethal dose. [REDACTED] atropine and pralidoxime, quickly administered are known to be [REDACTED].

After a little researching on the internet, the following was found about those two agents.

Atropine blocks the action of chemical called acetylcholine, which may exist in high levels in the body after a poisoning. Atropine also stimulates the heart and reduces the secretions of the nose, mouth, and lungs to improve breathing. Pralidoxime reverses muscle weakness or paralysis caused by a poison or nerve agent.

The combination of atropine and pralidoxime is used as an antidote to treat poisoning by a pesticide (insect spray) or a chemical that interferes with the central nervous system, such as nerve gas.

As we know, NOVA6 is a nerve agent and it looks like these substances mention in the document can cure nerve agents like NOVA6. I;m not sure if this will appear in the next game, I doubt it, but it seems interesting that there is a possible known cure.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic