"Devil's Hand" Incendiary Ammo Machine

I have seen multiple post's about people wanting Incendiary Ammo and i thought of an idea.

It would be in the PaP room and costs 5000 and called Devils Hand.

You can get Incendiary Ammo for non-PaP'ed Wall Weapons only.

It give the player a choice of having a PaP'ed wall weapon or Incendiary Ammo Wall Weapon.

With Incendiary Ammo, it slightly raises the damage but makes zombies catch on fire, slowly killing them.

Once all ammo is out you can buy it from the wall for 4500 like a PaPed wall weapon.

Feedback???

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats true but for other weapons it would be better cause some weapons have low ammo, and dont do alot of damage, so "Devil's Hand" would increase ammo slightly and also leave an afterburn

Bit too expensive but I get what you are saying, slight increase in ammo and higher damage is always a plus, but doesn't that what pap do to all guns? It will definitely look cooler with zombies burning everywhere but you got to think about cons. Too much to ask for what little it does cuz in high rounds zombie health just increases exponentially. Also it requires modifying gun animation and game mechanics. I like the idea but I just don't think something like this will be implemented instead I beleive Treyarch will update pap machine to cause more guns spit fire cuz that's nearly what most every one asked for.