Moon: The Most Efficient Starting Strategy

Superhands

This is the way I like to start my solo games on Moon. Quick PaP, Jugg, lots of kills and points using the teleporter strategy, followed by lost of point whoring and hacker bonuses before hitting the box on round 9. Combine this with my Recieving Bay strategy and you've got what I believe to be the best overall solo strategy there is.

I'd generally stay in the dome until the first Excavator goes off, teleport to NML to point-whore for a couple of minutes, then teleport back and hack it before spending the rounds up to 10 in tunnel 11 as the rounds go by much faster than the Biodome.

Notice how little points it takes me to get the Wave Gun and how many it takes me just to get the Gersch Devices here, just goes to show it's worth getting so many points in case of a bad case scenario.

U2tFy_S6g1s

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then the Gersch Devices almost 50k and half an hour later, that's not cool :lol:

I actually prefer to get the Gersch Devices first and chase the box for the Wave, at lest that way I can take any weapon I get and keep trading it for the next until I get the Wave to speed up the process, unlike this situation where I had to wait for every single weapon to disappear before I could use the box again cuz I didn't wanna get rid of my Wave or M&S :roll: