Area 51 shown on 5?

LILNIG

Alright I was playing on five today and as you spawn when you start theres those 6 big tv screens in front of you. Heres a picture of what im talking about idk how to attach the photo in this so heres a link..

http://david470.hubpages.com/hub/Black- ... -Magic-Box

Any way you wont be able to tell in that photo but if you play the level youll recognize what im saying. In the bottom left corner tv theres seems to be an airfield with some bases on it that looks like area 51. If someone could verify this it's greatly appreciated. Also I noticed in the upper right hand corner 2 or 3 buildings on a hill in a jungle type environment??? If anyone knows what this could be and why the pentagon would be watching it, let me know. Then i just figured that everything else on the screen is all pentagon images and the lower right hand corner is an overview of washington d.c.???

Also I noticed a bunch of paper work all over this level from the spawn room to packapunch to the labs I couldnt read it cuz i didnt have a sniper scope to investigate. So if you know anything let me know. Share the Secretes thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic