Regarding "Survivors" group

Undead

Question

The other thread was locked about Survivor qualifications. I was curious to know just what the requirements are to make a person eligible.

I understand someone must be active for a year, however I think there should be some set requirements if there aren't any. Those being;

- Be a member of CoDz for over a year.

- Have at least 1000 posts.

Those being separate from each other. So, which ever comes first. I request this for the reason being that if someone is willing to request to be in the group, regardless of just how active they were, it shows that they are at least around enough to make a few posts here and there and haven't completely forgotten about the site. Therefore, it technically makes them more of a survivor for anyone who has casually been here at least every other day with about 700 posts.

Also, I think that if someone can accumulate over 1,000 posts within the first year, should qualify regardless of the 1 year mark. Because that shows that they are super active and deserve to be recognized properly.

Just my two cents on the issue. Thought I'd throw that out there.

- Undead xP

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Chances are, there will not be many or any new survivors or veterans as far as the usergroup goes. Because of the upcoming changes. However there will be medals for these separate things, such as one for being here a year, one for making 1000 posts etc... at least that's my assumption anyhow. Hopefully we will be switched over to the medals system soon