On the table going crazy

(This is what happens if the group from 5 embraces the well known long patched "table glitch" forgive me if the intro isint exact but I didnt feel like cross checking.)

Introduction: "Time, and the world, do not stand still. Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past or the present, are certian to miss the future." Kennedy exclaimed as smoke filled the air. An errie silence followed with the purr of rainfall in the background.

"I said, are certain to miss the future!"

"Ah, I missed that!" Castro sarcasticly laughed with his epic Cuban cigar.

"Prime minister Castro," Began McNamara, "We invited you here today-"

"In good faith," interupted Kennedy.

"Yes, in good faith, to sort this out," He continued. "This missle crisis was the last straw. We almost blew ourselves up!"

"The why," Castro began, "Is HE here?! He lost!" He pointed to Nixon.

"Forgive your enemies, but remember their names." Kennedy exclaimed. "Now gentlemen-"

Suddenly shadows appeared in the window. Glass broke and hideous creatures appeared in the window.

"Gentlemen, get on the table."

Journal of John F. Kennedy

Day 1: Damn! were compleatly surrounded by these creatures. It was a bad, bad idea to host this conferance. Thankfully im prepared with state of the art weaponry. They cant seem to climb the table and eat our flesh. They keep coming and coming, and I worry about our supply of food and water. The smell of rotting flesh is going to make me go insane.

Day 2: Sleeping was hard, and Im very thirsty. All we have is an emergency kit hidden in the armory. So we have 2 gallons of water, and lots of powdered food we swallow to preserve water. Fidel thought it would be safe to eat zombie flesh, but thankfully he had thrown all of it up.

Day 3: Pissing on zombies is fun. I hit one right in the glowing orange eye and it screeched so loud that McNamara Threw his last remaining bowie knife at him. Im Super hungry. I think Fidel is hiding food.

Day 10: We are out of food. Apparently, just the powder doesnt go as far as it should. FIDEL is stuffed. I know he is hiding food, I know it!!

Day 30: Today we had Cuban food. It was the best food Ive tasted in what feels like years. It has a real kick to it. The sauce was great.

Day 50: THEY STARE AT ME!!!!!! THEY SCREECH AND THEY MOAN AND THEY FEAST ON ALL BUT ME!!! IM SO THIRSTY!! so.... so thirsty...

THE END. sorry it was short i only wrote it cause I was bored. did it suck?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic