My Kino Strategy

Thought I would share this, I'm not very good at zombies (maybe its my strategy, idk)

Round 1: Buy m14, and knife only.

Round 2: Shoot 5 times with pistol and knife.

Round 3: shoot up to 11 times then knife; when you run out of ammo switch to M14. Open top door when you start to get overwhelmed. Hold off for as long as you can, then open the next door and buy MP40.

Round 4- dogs: camp by the stakeout, blasting the zombies with the mp40. Stay here until you have 5000 points.

Dogs-rest of game :once you have 5000, go through the dressing room and into the theater. Buy jugg and start going in circles around the map, gathering zombies behind you. Try not to shoot the zombies in front of you unless you absolutely have to. Then, once the 24 are gathered, stop on the teleported in the lobby and run a train as the zombies come out of the theater.

Once you have at least 10000:

Make sure you leave a crawler. Go buy the m16 (trade the m14) then, teleport and PAP the m16. Then, just wait until you go back down. while your crawler is still alive, try to trade your mp40 for something in the box. By now, your main goal should be to get monkeys and the thunder gun. When you get these, just keep running trains the same way as before, and only using the thunder gun when there's a good sized horde in front of you that you absolutely can't escape from. If you need to buy skullcrusher ammo, just toss in a monkey.

Also, try not to set traps until abou round 15. Keep doing this and set traps if you're low on ammo and you're far away from where you can buy it.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A good zombies player could read this, go try it and have success. However, guides should generally be aimed at the inexperienced and I think this is a bit too vague for that.

Maybe point out things about the route you should take, like the most dangerous spots in the loop and how to avoid getting trapped in them and stuff like that. Using the traps at round 15 a waste of points, especially since you're using the PaP'd M16 which will mow the zombies down easily. If you're out of ammo, just wait and collect it on the next loop, you'll still have your train behind you ready to kill.

Just some constructive critisism which I hope helps ;) Really study the map and get a feel for it so you know what works and what doesn't, then make a strategy about it :) Hope to see more strategies from you in the future.