Elite theater quality

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a premium elite member?

If you are you, and you have registered etc, you should be uploading 2min long videos to youtube in 720p

If you are not a premium user - its 30secs at 480p

I noticed yesterday that, when uploading a vid to youtube, it first renders it at 240 then 360 then 480 and then 720.

This is all withing minutes of refreshing the latest video on the xbox MW3 channel.

Basically try refrshing your video - or sign up to elite and re-render it for much better results :)

If you are you, and you have registered etc, you should be uploading 2min long videos to youtube in 720p

I noticed yesterday that, when uploading a vid to youtube, it first renders it at 240 then 360 then 480 and then 720.

This is all withing minutes of refreshing the latest video on the xbox MW3 channel.

Basically try refrshing your video - or sign up to elite and re-render it for much better results :)

i just read on internet that only xbox is geting 720p not ps3 if this is true that is real bullshit!!!

i just read on internet that only xbox is geting 720p not ps3 if this is true that is real bullshit!!!

For Black Ops, 360 got better quality for the theater mode when you uploaded them to Youtube too. Looks like it's at it again...

For Black Ops, 360 got better quality for the theater mode when you uploaded them to Youtube too. Looks like it's at it again...

i show u the quality of clips i get :

http://www.youtube.com/user/chozze21?fe ... Swkxh__Eck

this is what i get to be premium member???