Why was this not a killstreak?

BlindBusDrivr

I've been playing Modern Warfare 2 lately and remembered how much it rocked to have those Bosses of 11 killstreaks, the AC130 and the Apache/Havoc(pending on faction).

And I remembered the AC130's dad, from which it was developed, the

Douglas AC47 Spooky.

It was a based of the DC-3 WWII cargo plane with 3 7.62mm mini guns from out of 3 windows on it's left side.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_AC-47_Spooky

Wouldn't this have been MUCH better than attack dogs?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see my teammate call that in and corner the other team!

Also, I don't think it's to late for a user requested kill-streak. Maybe bear calvary? :lol:

To be honest though IW isn't going to go with an idea like yours simply because it isn't recognized by most of the community.

I would love to see my teammate call that in and corner the other team!

Also, I don't think it's to late for a user requested kill-streak. Maybe bear calvary? :lol:

To be honest though IW isn't going to go with an idea like yours simply because it isn't recognized by most of the community.

Half the community had no clue what the AC130 or any of that was before they put it in.

They didn't even get the AC130 right, they kept referring it to the Spectre, when since 2000 it has no 20mm gatling guns, the new Spooky has the 25mm GAU12 which is what you have in MW2.

And it's way to late for the AC47, we can just hope for the next vietnam era game.

I mean the AC130 was SOOOOO popular, every kid at my school would say 'enemy ac130 above!' when a plane flew over. And the AC47 isn't weak, it's 3 fuckn mini guns making huge red lines in the sky from it's tracer rounds, sounds pretty beast to me. They missed out by scrapping that for the stupid glitchy Attack Dogs.