The temple on moon (my theory on how it got there)

Nitromonkey

The temple in Shangri la is shown in Moons loading screen, i think it got there because in shangri la loading screen you see a temple floating right?

well look under it and you see the trees form that black sun conspiracy logo. i think they made a eclipse thingy that turned into a black hole and transported it into space.

it sounds stupid rright? haha sorry is only my second theory :D and i dont really care about [brains] :roll:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's actually a really good theory dude, I never noticed the black sun is formed by the trees. Hmm. Now that we can confirm that the Black Sun is connected to the Vril society and from a radio on Moon the pyramid is from the Vril "alien" race, and we know richtofen was teleported to the dimension with Shangri-La we can see a connection between them all.

I have a feeling that something went wrong with the "power". Perhaps Samantha and Richtofen switching positions caused a huge disruption in Aether and the "hollow Earth" causing black holes to erupt. After all it says Meanwhile not later. So perhaps Shangri-La is being destroyed or transformed as Samantha is set free and Richtofen is trying to form something with Shangri-La on the Moon.

After all, his shrine was there right ;)