A New Analysis/Overall Thoughts On Moon

KAOS_Shogun4489

Friends, commrades, zombie slayers, lend me to your ears!

.....okay don't do that, but since I share as many joyus nerdgasms as the rest of you for our new Moon map, I'd liek to provide my own analysis on things i've seen, after watching the recent Inside X-Box video they put up yesterday (being saturday).

- The size of this map looks abslutely insane o.o

- The acheivments list from COD.com proved my theory wrong about the new perk. Looks like we're getting a 3 gun perk after all.

- I'm curious to see what this new Hacking tool does. A friend of mine thought that maybe, when you hack a gun on a wall, you might be able to get it at a lower price? Just a thought.

- THANK GOD WE HAVE OUR CHARACTERS BACK :D Zombies is nothing without Ze Doctor and the rest of the crew!

- I can see some people would like to think that this map comes before Ascension still. Why? Just cause the loading screen for Moon is behind Ascension's? That doesn't prove much, but, I feel I should make a seperate post on this, so be on the lookout.

- On an interesting note, it seems like when the characters have their space helmets on, they can communicate to eachother through a radio of sorts, which saves people from not being able to hear conversations between the characters.

- It seems as if we know where our Pack-A-Punch machine is now! Thank goodness! But, when we go to it, our round counter dissapears :o Plus, from what I've seen of the gameplay from the Insider Moves, it seems that you're given a clock that counts up and times how long you can survive at Area 51, where they proceed to throw Hellounds and a metric assload of zombies at you.

- The new Wonder Weapon, the Wave Gun, looks really freaking sweet. From what i've seen of it though, it seems as if, no matter if you Pack-A-Punch it or not, the weapon can be dual-weilded. Here's why I say that:

On one of the more recent trailers, there was a small clip of someone holding a red device in one hand and a yellow in the other. When the Wave Gun isn't PaP'd, it's red and yellow. It's like the gun gets it own "Attatchment" without the need to PaP it.

- I'm curious to see what this new "phasing zombie" is.

- Thanks to Nikolai's Twitter account, I'm curious to see if maybe, through the Easter Egg, we finally get to actually see Samantha at the very least? She's in the comic panel/loading screen thing, and Nikolai keeps tweeting that he saw a little girl that took his vodka. Damn demonically possesed little crats *shakes my fist*

- We seem to be getting some interesting new power-up drops ALA Dead Ops. In the Insider Moves video, you can see someone get a drop tha tlooks like a Spaz-12, and there was a moment in the botanical gardens where we can see the Ray Gun hovering in midair and shooting in circles.

- The acheivments have sparked lots of excitement for this map, and have me asking lots of questions.

CRYOGENIC SLUMBER PARTY - What will be the result of Richtofen's Grand Scheme?

ONE SMALL HACK FOR MAN - What happens when we hack something?

PERKS IN SPAAAAAACE - how the heck do we get all the perks in one game? Damn that's alotta work o.o

GROUND CONTROL - Do we use the Hacking tool to prevent those excavators from breaching the base?

All in all though, this may be THE most epic zombies map. Ever. IMO lol. Guess we'll know more in like 2 days eh? :D (Er, longer for everyone else that isn't a part of this forum lol)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic