My New Founds About Moon Map

Feanaro

I think we'll start playing in a dome. Then, when we find suits and activating lever, this great thing (sorry do not know what it's called) it cut a dome and all space will be gravity. We and lot of zombies can be jumping and so move around the map. I think you may have noticed how the characters can jump suits with a zombie.

It looks like the same effect when we're some time in the water on the map Call of The Dead. Maybe if the effect will last longer then the glass on their helmets burst? In addition to these helmets, I noticed there is water inside, which explains why the same effect as freezing. Maybe we need to move all the time when we are in open space? Or do we need to seek the additional water on the map to live longer?

On this screenshot you can see how characters long shoot in some zombie in suit, which moves as slowly as Romero or napalm zombie

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic