Is Der Riese spelled wrong on the current BO version?

dubjam

I have the hardened edition but am not able to get to my xbox atm. Basically i'm wondering whether the current der riese is spelled wrong? I've never noticed, but tbh, i'm a smoker and therefore not very observant ;).

I think it could be a clue to whether they will change or patch the old maps when this map pack comes out. (which i think is unlikely but if it's currently spelled correctly, then i will think slightly differently about it).

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

(just realised this should be in the classic maps section, can a mod kindly move it please :) )

hmm maybe this is a hint towards them adding new stuff...

In addition, Rezurrection will include updated versions of the four original zombie maps from Call of Duty: World At War, now enhanced with Black Ops weapons and some new surprises.

I know everyone has read this but did anyone notice anything new on the current classic maps? I literally noticed nothing. I thought they were EXACTLY the same. So maybe there is hope to them adding some new surprises :)

(although i can't help but think it's just another 'shoot everything' statement.) I've become such a zombie pessimist lol

(just realised this should be in the classic maps section, can a mod kindly move it please :) )

hmm maybe this is a hint towards them adding new stuff...

In addition, Rezurrection will include updated versions of the four original zombie maps from Call of Duty: World At War, now enhanced with Black Ops weapons and some new surprises.

I know everyone has read this but did anyone notice anything new on the current classic maps? I literally noticed nothing. I thought they were EXACTLY the same. So maybe there is hope to them adding some new surprises :)

(although i can't help but think it's just another 'shoot everything' statement.) I've become such a zombie pessimist lol

There is some new easter eggs in the classic maps, like the new shi no numa radio and the little things on Verruckt like the new music radio and the dive to prone explosion.